What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Thai

DRorganic

Veteran
HOW ABOUT THE thi in Sam the skunk man crosses like his thunk (or original thi haze crossed to a skunk. i heard they are good crosses to grow out but you never hear of many being grown out. i have like 4 paks that i am going to grow out as soon as i get my place to grow and i will do it in a scrog grow.

bushweed

Veteran
Here's Sam's Thai Haze Skunk grown by diefraktal:

picture.php

lilwizard13

All in all they were a difficult plant to keep healthy and lush, but out of all this trouble came a plant that is exactly like the 70's smoke that we used to get in the form of the Thai stick, this plant produces a stone that is so trippy and long lasting that it leaves you thinking you have just dropped a acid trip and i do not joke.
So for you guys who are willing to try the Thai stick from Gypsy the reward could blow your mind.
On a final note I would like to thank Gypsy for making the effort to find this strain and make it available, you have made a dream come true:tiphat:[/quote]

i just got sum that r seedlings...how long was the average flowwering time???

Kangativa

Veteran
All in all they were a difficult plant to keep healthy and lush, but out of all this trouble came a plant that is exactly like the 70's smoke that we used to get in the form of the Thai stick, this plant produces a stone that is so trippy and long lasting that it leaves you thinking you have just dropped a acid trip and i do not joke.
So for you guys who are willing to try the Thai stick from Gypsy the reward could blow your mind.
On a final note I would like to thank Gypsy for making the effort to find this strain and make it available, you have made a dream come true:tiphat:

i just got sum that r seedlings...how long was the average flowwering time???[/quote]

Around 4 months......give or take, I am growing a clone from that plant this season so I will document it a bit better.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds mega trippy. Never got any of the old Thai but had some Colombian and Mexican sativa. cmh or flouros for indoors so they get some uv and decent spectrum.

I guess Australia has intense enough sunlight to bring out the potential of the sativas.

Manivelle

Veteran
rhooo lala les flechasses jgl ! :) how is the smoke ?
bushweed : please shot a close up of a leaf please :)
peace

bambi

Hi kang ! - Good job mate, im sure over the next few seasons if you keep growing it outside and work ya own magic with it etc, she should preform better being climitized in all,

Ive a good mate in thiland/bangkok at the moement and im told the smoke over there is pretty much the same as it was in the 70's and 80's, 90's, and today, thats what i like about thailand,things stay the same, like being stuck in the 70's my friend would tell you''

Not many africian strains are that good i know, one or two good ones around like you said yea,
I tried one from ampsterdam seeds that was a real winner in my book, quick to flower also, yourba nigeria) - i grew a f/2 cross of there line out and it was a premo plant indeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts