What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the swamp...

SubGirl

420club
I was looking at the trikes with my microscope today and I noticed that all the trikes in the field of view were cloudy with one being Amber at the very end. I will assume it’s got a week to go and then a long time to cure… I won’t take it before it’s time cause we all know what rushing Plant does… thanks for stopping in…
I’ve been pinching a bud off at that stage to get an early sample. It will be ready to try about the time you harvest and you can get a little idea of how it is.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
IMG_2574.jpeg
It’s been a while since I posted on this thread. I spent the day cleaning out my grow temp and ended up taking all the leaves off of a few plants because they were starting to brown into the bud. I’ve never done this before, and I don’t know how the buds will react without leaves on them. I loaded four more plants into the tent, two are my favorite girl crush and the other two are cap junkie strains… today was a good day in the garden

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 11

oldmaninbc

View attachment 18993861 It’s been a while since I posted on this thread. I spent the day cleaning out my grow temp and ended up taking all the leaves off of a few plants because they were starting to brown into the bud. I’ve never done this before, and I don’t know how the buds will react without leaves on them. I loaded four more plants into the tent, two are my favorite girl crush and the other two are cap junkie strains… today was a good day in the garden
I have removed the leaves as you have but only in the last week or so. I believe the flowers still continued with some growth weight wise. There was no apparent negative effects.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 18993861 It’s been a while since I posted on this thread. I spent the day cleaning out my grow temp and ended up taking all the leaves off of a few plants because they were starting to brown into the bud. I’ve never done this before, and I don’t know how the buds will react without leaves on them. I loaded four more plants into the tent, two are my favorite girl crush and the other two are cap junkie strains… today was a good day in the garden

good experiment….

you can also harvest about half that plant and leave the other half and then dry cure them and then smoke test…😎

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
update on the leaf stripping..the plants are back in the tent and from this afternoon and now they have gotten dry on the outside but still resilient when squeezed...I'm near lights out so they will rest overnight and be taken all the down tomorrow...it was worth a try but it didn't accomplish what I was hoping for...

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
update on the leaf stripping..the plants are back in the tent and from this afternoon and now they have gotten dry on the outside but still resilient when squeezed...I'm near lights out so they will rest overnight and be taken all the down tomorrow...it was worth a try but it didn't accomplish what I was hoping for...
Nice, a couple more days may be good... but they're virtually leaving this planet...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Sounds like it will make some hash if the flowers weak at least.
That Tinymight get there yet and how are you feeling?
How's Dutch?
The tiny Mike two came the other day and I’m trying to find the sweet spot. I’m not sure if I’m putting too much herb in the cylinder or what but I’m not getting the cloud of vapor that I expected. I really haven’t done much since I’ve got it, but that one time that I was playing with it Seems to be getting stronger as the days go on. He’s actually getting up easier and he’s trotting along with me when I’m in the side-by-side. He doesn’t do well inside on porcelain floors…once I fought through the fatigue this morning. I got quite a bit done and feel like accomplished a days work instead of just existing… I watered most of my staghorns, but I have to move a hose to get to the last dozen. Tomorrow after the gym, I am going to mow the backyard because it’s starting to look like a hayfield…😱

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I reloaded the veg tent today and upsized the containers so in two weeks I’ll be able to throw them in flower. I had four standing by to put into the flower tent and I’ve got room for three more once the roots have matured in their new home… I caught Dutch eating the leaves off of a plant that I was getting ready to put into flower. He didn’t get any flowers, but he did eat a lot of fans…
IMG_2575.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was outback cruising around and I saw these two plants busting out for spring. Living down in this tropical environment gives me the opportunity to grow some really nice plants that you don’t see in the colder climates… of course I take pictures of my Dutchie every chance I get.

Attachments

• IMG_2573.jpeg
    IMG_2573.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2520.jpeg
    IMG_2520.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

kordo

I was outback cruising around and I saw these two plants busting out for spring. Living down in this tropical environment gives me the opportunity to grow some really nice plants that you don’t see in the colder climates… of course I take pictures of my Dutchie every chance I get.
Never seen such plants, you know what it is ? (Dutchie is your dog leaf eater ?)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The white hooded plant is the flower of a giant philodendron… the green plant with the growth in the center is a sago palm. I’ve got all kinds of exotic plants out here and one day when I get the energy I’ll take some pictures. Things are looking a little bit nasty because we have a dry spell… I have some helicon plants that are at least 16 foot tall and Bamboo that’s over 85 foot tall… I did an immense amount of landscaping when I built my home 24 years ago and now my body is not wanting to take care of what I planted… Try hiring somebody for Yard Work

Latest posts

Latest posts