What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Sugar Factory'....Venue for 4/20.. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Yes.....finally we have managed to zero-in on the venue for next years 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup.(April 18th-19th and 20th 2006)....It will be 'The Sugar Factory' right across the street from 'The Melkweg' around Liedeseplein central Amsterdam........and the same venue that High Times just used for the Cannabis Cup....

There will be plenty of room for vendor booths....so if you would like one please contact us after Christmas to book your booth in the expo....

Go to www.sugarfactory.nl to check it out if you will......

G

congratulations on getting a great venue for the 4:20
the Sugar factory is ideal and even has a bar :D
but the good thing is its BIG, plenty of room for the vendors to show there wares

OP

G

Excellent Gypsy, I like the looks of the place...very roomy and IMO that's what you'll be needing this year, considering the line around the block to get in on awards night last year :eek:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: :joint: :woohoo: :joint: :woohoo:
Now im really getting excited, gonna get the hotel and flights sorted within the next few days............then im gonna watch seedbay like a hawk to make sure i get the judges passes i want (all of em if i got the cash to).
Peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Working this weekend on getting the guest passes and judge passes ready to post on
Seedbay. Be ready....they are soon to hit the site! :woohoo:

dg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Good News Indeed!

Good News Indeed!

well thats good news, can't wait to get my pass for this cool event. i think this time i want to get a judges pass, so i'll also be checking seedbay and this site daily, hehe.

Marco Renda

Hey that is a GREAT LOCATION!

Now if anyone would like to stay at a hotel close by there are at least 4 or 5 if I am not mistaken. I stayed at the Hotel de Paris which is reasonable and is located about 1/2 block from the Sugar Factory

Take Care and Peace
Marco

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
What are some good hotels near the sugar factory marco? Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

Marco Renda

There are quite afew hotels within walking distance sorry I can't remember the names of them but if you can find them through http://www.hotels.com or any other website that offers online hotel bookings. Dam I wish I had my map of Amsterdam handy then I can tell you what streets to look for

Take Care and Peace
Marco

R

Ronley

OY,
thats why is so cheap,
Dont worry, I will keep a joint under my pillow at all times...

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
so would it be a better idea to find a room close to the shop, or close to the sugar factory? It is hard to tell (from the map) how far apart they really are. I am sure I will be renting a bike...so distance really isn't a HUGE issue.

3legdog

I m stayn on the Amstel...near hotel De Europe & thats about right in-between the Dam sq(GN's shop), & the LeidsePlein district(venue). They are all w/in biking distance & mabey a few miles apart tops. Best of luck sunny & look forward to meeting/sharing in april. :wave:

hi sunnyside - you are correct - amsterdam is a small city anyway and it shrinks noticably once you get a bike. I will probably be staying in Fredrikspline - which is about 10 minutes from the Single shop/sugar factory/central station by bike (thats slow amsterdam cycling - you cant hurry a dutch hire bike! and you certianly don't need to be Lance Armstrong!!!)

As to the Quintin - I stayed there once since the murders - it used to be my fave hotel but after the murders they banned pot smoking in the lobby which rather spoiled it for me - but it is still a nice hotel for the price

G

I'm staying at the A-Train.
Anyone got any opinions on it?
Or know how far from the action it is?

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
brightside said:
Fredrikspline - which is about 10 minutes from the Single shop/sugar factory/central station by bike (thats slow amsterdam cycling -----> you cant hurry a dutch hire bike! <-----

That depends on how many hazes you've smoked. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts