What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Sugar Factory'....Venue for 4/20.. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Here's a place i have stayed at several times, nice and clean, breafast, next to Dam square, 5 minutes walk to Gypsy's and The Grey Area coffee shop, near Gypsy's shop.

Got some interesting rooms.

http://www.winston.nl
:joint:

G

I rented an apt near Barneys, Jordan, from citymundo.com. I always stay in aptartments and cook my own food. Get your stuff at the Albert Culp st market and the Albert Hein and cook, eat, smoke and drink cheaper.
Useally aptmts come out cheaper than a hotel if you are sharing.IE Oct i went with 4 guys, rented a 275m2, 3000sqft apartment for 300E a night, 60 per with 2 kitchens, 3 baths, washer, dryer,ect. Great time had by all @ simplyamsterdam.com.
Houseboats are ok but some have a small entry and one had mice that kept us up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.