What's new

The Sub-Current Culture Collective's Hotbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASHUP

Expensive, very relative term. Pays for itself about 4 weeks into bloom when it gets you harder than the Mrs. can. :D

Thanks for peepin' US out! (Gonna be slackin' a bit, still planning. Glad you guys are picking up the pace. :yes:)

growshower

hey guys, what i posted was artwallis stuff from riu, that is not mine

trust me, not mine at all

i read through the post and yall said you couldn't see his pics bc of not having an account there, i do, so i just posted them

growshower

mash, still in the process of collecting my shopping list, don't have many stores around me, so i have to buy it all incrementally, we are still working on a december launch date

MASHUP

DankHawk - Well, nothing's small in the UC! So either way you're looking at weight. :woohoo:

pot1c - $10 tub from HD, filtered water, nute, tea, bubblin' an' rock'n'rollin'. :D

growshower - Word.

opt1c

Veteran
depends; if you need to run a chiller they cost about as much as the system for a good one... pay to play; it all pays for itself though in the long run when it comes to grow equipment; just make sure you don't lend anything out u might later need if you have any like minded friends... i just picked up an oceanic 1/4hp myself the other day to go with my coralife 1/10hp and an activeaqua 1/10hp chiller which, i might add, is a complete piece of crap and i wouldn't recommend to anyone.

you could probably scale down a larger one a lot cheaper than upsizing a smaller one if you're looking long term

BigGreen

Veteran
Just ordered the 12 xl today I'll find out tomorrow how long the delay is and I'll let everybody know. Its gonna be wicked for sure 12xl uc 3k xxxl magnum with hortilux super hps 15k btu a/c no co2 passive intake and Im gonna be shooting for 6#s.

Yo mash do your 8 inch pots just sit right on the bottom of the ebb tray with the water a few inches up the sides of the pots? Im thinking of adding 3 inches so my roots can dangle a little bit and have a little room to grow. Im gonna start building tomorrow I think I'll take pics so people can see how easy vegging for the uc system can be with minimal space and 1 8bulb t5.

MASHUP

Just ordered the 12 xl today I'll find out tomorrow how long the delay is and I'll let everybody know. Its gonna be wicked for sure 12xl uc 3k xxxl magnum with hortilux super hps 15k btu a/c no co2 passive intake and Im gonna be shooting for 6#s.

Yo mash do your 8 inch pots just sit right on the bottom of the ebb tray with the water a few inches up the sides of the pots? Im thinking of adding 3 inches so my roots can dangle a little bit and have a little room to grow. Im gonna start building tomorrow I think I'll take pics so people can see how easy vegging for the uc system can be with minimal space and 1 8bulb t5.

SWEET! Yessir, the pots just sat in the tray with 2-3" submersed, roots untangled once in a while to be safe.

Man ICMag ain't going to be the same again. Changing the game as we see it. :hotbounce

MASHUP

It's BigGreen - BOOYA!

bc_booya_front.jpg

opt1c

Veteran
so i was gonna do the vert setup but heat won't let me get away with not aircooling... so i went shopping today... pics later tonight... been spending coin like it's going out of style... but nothing is too good for my girls.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Tell me this will work!

Tell me this will work!

Alright I'm out of town visiting family and started talking about my hobby and this community. I was asked about CO2 and said that I will be discontinueing it because I vent my rooms and so I really don't think the plants ever got much use from it.

I was then told: "Why don't you inject the CO2 into the nute mix?" "I know the fresh water plants in my tank went NUTS wen I added CO2"

picture.php

Most CO2 Systems have a valve that can be adjusted to produce the correct level of CO2, which can be measured with a CO2-monitor, that gives an easy-to-read, continuous, qualitative visual indication of the current CO2 level in a freshwater aquarium. Click here for more information about a CO2 System with a monitor.

The Pro System is a complete, efficient and user-friendly system to maintain a desired level of CO2 in planted aquariums up to 130 gallons. Design for use with paintball CO2 cylinder. Includes adjustable flow water pump, full featured, dual gauge, adjustable safety regulator, high precision, in-line, needle valve, bubble counter with integrated check valve, real time CO2 monitor, and 3 meters of CO2 tubing.

picture.php

A pH controller will regulate the amount of Co2 being dissolved into a calcium reactor or planted aquarium by monitoring the pH of the water and controlling the amount of Co2 being released from the pressurized cylinder to maintain a desired pH level. The ORP monitor will give you a constant reading of the Oxidation-Reduction Potential. The controller's pH measurement range is 0-14, and features a digital display with resolution of 0.01 pH and a control set range of 3.5-10.0 pH. The ORP monitor measurement range is -1999mV to 1999mV with a resolution of 1mV. Main contoller unit measures 6.5in X 4.25in X 2.75in and features two digital displays and a protective acrylic cover for the front of the unit. Package comes complete with main controller unit, remote power control box, ORP probe and pH probe each with 6.5ft cord and BNC connector, 2 probe holders and pH calibration fluid, mounting bracket and template, and an installation and maintenance guide. Aquatic Life offers a high quality Co2 regulator with Solenoid (ASWO#3570) that can be used with the pH controller. Note - probes should be cleaned and recalibrated every 4-6 weeks and fully replaced every 12-18 months.

So there it is I'd love to inject CO2 into my res if it will give me a benefit. So tell me SCCC can this help our UCs?

Peace, :joint:

MASHUP

BigGreen - September 15th, when this account has been active over a year's time.

pot1c - Spoken like a true gardener. Nothing is too much when it comes to studying and benefiting from life.

Hydrosun - At that price it'll find its way into someone's garden for a thorough study. Very interested and glad you decided to share. :yes:

opt1c

Veteran
i'm more interested in an oxygen generator... running a sealed room with co2 too much can be a bad thing... heard there is one in development that was at the sf indoor garden show... not out yet though... soon

only one way to find out if it'll work.. i was always worried about all the extra co2 in my room sinking and displacing the oxygen in my bato buckets... lots of fans keep anything from settling but i still haven't got a concrete answer on it... try it :)

L-Immortal

i'm more interested in an oxygen generator... running a sealed room with co2 too much can be a bad thing... heard there is one in development that was at the sf indoor garden show... not out yet though... soon

only one way to find out if it'll work.. i was always worried about all the extra co2 in my room sinking and displacing the oxygen in my bato buckets... lots of fans keep anything from settling but i still haven't got a concrete answer on it... try it :)

Actually it is out just working on the distributor thing. There website which is under construction www.osornd.com and the distributor is “Grotek” who is working with nationalgardenwholesale.com

Keep your eyes out for it and if you really want to bug someone I got Colin Bullmores card. He is the point of contact, [email protected]

The only lag I see is that it will retail at $1400 so it may take a while before it goes mainstream.

L-Immortal

Lets go folks we gotta put it down and dig deep here! Lets put together one hell of a note book amongst ourselves.

STEP YOUR GAME UP!!!:D

Lab-testing200.jpg

lab_work.jpg

estec-herschel-vibration-tests-035-sml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts