What's new

The Sub-Current Culture Collective's Hotbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carboy

Artwallis - but it seems the nute strength should be cut back. Go half strength of what you have going on now and see how it works. Less is more with the UC bro, trust in it.:2cents:

What EC range do you run? Stay pretty constant or vary as you change the rez thru the grow?

Thanks -------- CB

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My systems are in this week! Hopefully the dungeon will be redone and there will be 12 ladies in thier new UC12 and under 4 1Kws.

Peace, :joint:

Last edited:

MASHUP

lumixchocs15.jpg

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Emailed them yesterday and asked if they have a retail seller in Canada. They said no.

Racists.

L-Immortal

Have your local hydro shop call the cch20 shop. I am betting if you are willing to pay for freight they would ship you a system. Shouldnt cost to much and it would be worth it...

Cant hurt to try

Emailed them yesterday and asked if they have a retail seller in Canada. They said no.

Racists.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Are you Fn Canucks a race now? Can't we just be stoned and individuals? Who the hell cares where we were born or where we live?

L-Immortal

Yo mash whats next up in line. L-immortal when you got yours coming. I wanna see some more shit grow UC style. My shits getting boring getting all swelled up and shit and I aint getting the UC until the rooms cleared out in about 30 days.

Well still got a couple hurdles, first the systems I need are backordered now. After the Frisco show there orders went thru the roof (It’s all the craze now). I called up and they put me atop the board and should have the systems ready to ship in 3-4 weeks. They are also in the transition of moving to a bigger facility. It’s ok because room construction is under way and probably won’t be dried in until that time anyway.

BigGreen

Veteran
Wow man I just got a case of the serious munchies, Ice cream mmmm. But really theres a 3-4 weeks wait for these now. I better order now wouldnt ya say

L-Immortal

Wow man I just got a case of the serious munchies, Ice cream mmmm. But really theres a 3-4 weeks wait for these now. I better order now wouldnt ya say

Yes get it in now if your gonna be ready to go first week of september or else your gonna be in a long line.

BigGreen

Veteran
Son of a bitch thats when I need it Im gonna have to make arrangements tomorrow Thanks man I would of been pissed later on down the road.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Mashup should be collecting a commission. My 12reg and 2 x 8XL were all because of his thread and lady cane! My systems should be on the way and in the shop before the end of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.