What's new

The St.'s 150watt hps cab

sugabear_II

Veteran
plants are looking good - lots of bottom side branches - they'll train nicely especially if you bend the main stem horizontal and let the side branches catch up - they also appear to have come out of the funk they were in which is good. I like what you have done with the reflective material on top of the soil to keep the containers cooler.

The St.

pothead- :joint: damn right man!

sugabear- thanks man! they do seem to be doing much better! i may train them a little just so the bottom does catch up a bit, but im mostly going to be fimming and supercropping. that stuff on top of the pots is just cardboard with aluminum tape over it, it also helps with keeping the soil moist since my humidity is so low.

so, i may be paranoid, its really hard to tell right now, but i think i have a male. theres a really small nub right now so i cant really tell. ill update that in a few days.

Peace!

update, 12/20/07 found this guy in my box... sounds dirty, but look.

its hard to see in the pics but it grew some nuts. down to 1 for now...

Last edited:

The St.

hope everyones holidays were good ones! not too much on this update, a few pics of the one plant i have left. im still waiting on my other seeds.

so here are some pics.

not much changed, got a little bushier, i fimmed the top a few days ago and am already getting alot of new growth. well, thats it for now!

Peace! :joint:

K

kidkannabis

Holidays were great.Hopes urs too el sapo.Too bad about the 1 with nuts,unfortunetly it happens.On the other hand, the 2nd 1 sure is getting bushy.Shes (hopefully)working up a good stem too.She looks like a lil tree. What kind of beans your waiting on?

The St.

kid- im waiting on some ak99xfreezeland and romulanxgodbud seeds. i will also be getting a few cuts of a few different things in the new year to put into my new cab.

by the way, youre right about that stalk, really thick and hardy, ready to hold up some weight!!!

Peace

K

kidkannabis

Whoa!! Sounds like some good genetics.Hopefuly everything works out 4 u.keep us updated bro.

G

ST....Whats up bro? looks like the old man is going to be heading your way real soon...new genetics on the way..BL

The St.

Hey there everyone,

herbglaze, thanks man!

Budluver- definitely looking forward to it!

little update for ya. i transplanted the plant into a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago, it was beginning to get root bound already. so after 2 days heres some pics, the plant looks like it has grown like an inch or more in 2 or 3 days! i also have changed the light cycle down to 18/6.

Last edited:

The St.

hey guys, i must have missed it earlier, theres a couple white hairs near the top of my plant! woo hooo!!!! ill post some pics when i can!

Peace

zappa66

I like the reflectors you put on all your plants, good idea, I'll have to rty that next time.
I love your cab btw, very stealthy!

The St.

thanks zappa!

Alright all,
got my flower box up and running today. i will be using my bureau for seedlings and mothers soon... but for now heres the new set up! the flowering chamber's dimensions are 48"h x 16.25"d x 38"w.

outside.

the back.. the pvc intake baffles are a little ghetto but its cool.

the guts of the operation... i keep a fan blowing on the ballast and the 12v plug so they stay cool, i had issues before with the plug crapping out if it got too hot... problem solved!

business.

ITS A GIRL!!

i was gonna go into detail about how i made it.... but its self explanatory... i stuck a shelf in the top for the power and exhaust. made some holes in some places and covered light leaks up. then i got baked and dont wanna type... hahaha!!! :joint:

Peace!!!

Last edited:
K

kidkannabis

Hey there The St.. good job man.. thats a beautiful bushy girl.... the 1 gallon pot is doing her good, the roots are loving the extra dirt and space... nice flower cab too... keep up the good work...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice cab St: She looks happy in there. Congrats on the fem. Is she in flower yet? Be sure to take a clone after about 3 weeks in flower. If you love the smoke, you'll want to reveg her.

The St.

thanks kid! she is definitely bushing out pretty well. i "supercropped" the main stem and also a few side branches so they would reach the light better. she really didnt react to the fimming that i did like 2 weeks ago at all. just kept on growing straight up. she does love the larger pot too, grew lots of side branches and vertical growth over the last week.

vintner- thanks bro, she is not in flower just yet, im still waiting on some other beans so i dont want to start flowering it until i have my other seeds started in the other cab. and i definitely plan on taking some cuts from her soon!

Peace!

TS

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
YES we have A Girl! w00t
Patriots have 17-0 if im not mistaken because they won the giants and OH MY.
They tied the dolphins 72 or 76 record =D
Hope they go to the Super Bowl =D
Randy Moss is doing Well =D
Ive counted 3 smiles in this post and the chronic im smoking must be a UP high sweet.

The St.

HerbGlaze- word, word, word, word, and word!!!!!!!

Pipedream- Thanks Brother!

Misses- Thanks man! keep me posted!

Update time.

so i switched to 12/12 last night!!! heres some updated pics of the new box, i really only added the light sockets on the ceiling but shes bushed out some more too.....

heres a few of the cab.. i put a y connector in the one socket with 2 bulbs because it seemed like a waste of space/electricity to keep em so far away since my plant is still small. ill probably have to change that when she gets a little bigger.

the old lady...

getting super bushy and theres tons of undergrowth! the side branches are really starting to shoot out now too. i have put 2 bends in it on the main shoot to keep it from taking off too much and allowing the side shoots to catch up..

well, thats it for now!!!

Peace!

Oh yeah, GO PATS!!!