What's new

The St.'s 150watt hps cab

G

The ladies look good The St..U picked u a scope yet?cause the flight is about to take off :)

soxx16

hey lookin good St. what does supercropping do to the plant? is it just another way to train it to branch out more and turn into hella bush? and would you say it's better than the ole bend and tie lst? cuz this bend and tie method is getting on my nerves, watering around all the strings and shit... right on smoke one! :joint:

The St.

PH2, thanks man, i havent gotten a scope yet, very soon though!

soxx, supercropping is a technique where you pinch the stems and bend them down. where you bend them grows into a big 'elbow' and kind of opens the plant up a little more to get more light to the branches on the main stem so they will in turn bush out and youll get a ton of budsites. its in Soma's book, maybe a thread in his area? let me know if i can tell you anymore about it if you want to try it! i personally think its better than lst, (PERSONAL OPINION!!!) given the fact that you dont have to water around all of the strings and like i mentioned before, i used to break branches in half just running my hand around the container... now, i dont. my plant is about 10 inches tall or so but the canopy is atleast a square foot and its just bud. i have heard that it delays ripening, but we'll see, ill be getting a scope soon to check the trichs.

Peace!

soxx16

right on, thanks for the info. a buddy of mine was trying to explain it to me, and i guess i just wasn't getting it when he was explaining. makes sense now. gonna have to try that method out next run. now time for a joint. cheers! :joint:

The St.

soxx, sounds good man, try it out, i recommend it, not that my opinion is any better than anyones... but i think the plants come out fine and youre getting the same thing done as lst. if you need any more info on supercropping let me know, im no expert, but it seems to work for me!

bad news guys, the really indica looking plant hermied on me, i found 2 balls on one of the lower branches.. the she-he is dead now....

thats it for now! '

Peace!

The St.

whats up all?! puttin up some new pics... the bush is almost done, she has probably 99% cloudy trichs theres a few clear ones down closer to the base and where there isnt much light but for the most part cloudy trichs everywhere! no amber ones yet either.... shell be comin down in a few days. i think im at day 48 right now. the other girls are doing great, i gotta give em some more tea soon, theyre starting to yellow. theyre at day 19 of flowering and looking good. i also cut some clones of these girls and took a pic of the bush's clone i cut a while back, its alive...

clones.

ak99 x fl

boreal mix

peace! :joint:

The St.

sorry for slackin, the bush was harvested a few days ago, she went about 55 days, total mind fucker. i cant think strait when i smoke this stuff! but its a real happy high, tastes good, hits smooth. i dont have pics of anything right now... :spank: ill get some up of the current set up soon, until then , keep em burnin!!

Peace!

G

Good to hear The St. i was starting to wonder wat happened.Now lets see them pics

C

cellardweller

The St. said:
sorry for slackin, the bush was harvested a few days ago, she went about 55 days, total mind fucker. i cant think strait when i smoke this stuff! but its a real happy high, tastes good, hits smooth. i dont have pics of anything right now... :spank: ill get some up of the current set up soon, until then , keep em burnin!!

Peace!
Im happy that you cant think straight!! :respect:

K

kidkannabis

Yoh St...congrats on your harvest, she sounds like an amazing bud to smoke...hows your new setup goin?? Any updates?...

The St.

ah, well, heres the ladies at day 44... its been a while!! got about a week or so left...

sorry its been so long!!! been a busy boy! ill try to keep a more up to date thread here! haha!

Peace! :wave: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts