What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Secret Recipe revelations

T

TREE KING

Your correct, Secret Recipe is way more diesel/chem then the mb..

The SR has a very very strong chem funk smell and taste, not quite as much on the sour side.. The stretchyness must come from the abusive, along w/ my huge donkey dicked pheno's must be abusive dom.. Every pheno was a keeper.

Usually I don't like stretch, but w/ the SR, the more stretch, the huger the buds are going to be!

thanks. i dont even know what to expect outta these cause theres such a wide variety of genetics. i want the most chemmy/dieselest stinky pheno there is with the biggest yield. is there one specific pheno i should be looking for by looks or is there too many phenos to choose from? theres not alot of info on this strain

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
just grabbed some off the bay

and now I have to cut myself off, 6 packs in 2 days is enough for me. This mix sounds awesome, and I will do my best to do it justice.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Holy cow I cant believe there are 4 packs at the bay right now... thought they were gone!!!

This is the biggest yielding diesel chem reeking strain ever, you will not be disappointed! all I can say is to top at least 2-4x, bend and steak a bunch..

T

TREE KING

Holy cow I cant believe there are 4 packs at the bay right now... thought they were gone!!!

This is the biggest yielding diesel chem reeking strain ever, you will not be disappointed! all I can say is to top at least 2-4x, bend and steak a bunch..

its all good i do no veg time. theres no pheno you have in mind daheadies that i should be looking for? if not then i guess its all good i can just choose by the smell and yield. i want a gram to stink up a whole fuckin block lol

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Grabbed another 2 packs, I just had to..... What can I say, I'm a total seed whore! Looking forward to getting into the vertical coco RTW.

Lets see them Secret Recipe pics!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
no veg time.. gotchya.. SR should be awesome for ya then cause its very very vigorous / grows bigger faster then other strains...

Every pheno is going to be a ginormous yielder, so choose w/ ur nose for sure!!

T

TREE KING

no veg time.. gotchya.. SR should be awesome for ya then cause its very very vigorous / grows bigger faster then other strains...

Every pheno is going to be a ginormous yielder, so choose w/ ur nose for sure!!

no doubt! i appreciate all the info take care

MJMAVEN

Guess who has a pack of the D#1 x OGKA cross. :biggrin::woohoo:

Edit: Come to think of it I have a pack of the Chem D BX2 too. I could re-create the SR if I wanted to, with siblings of the parents.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont stress guys, we will get some more sent in and make an announcement when stocks are due to run out.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty more guys

just need to get sending more in

peace

D

DU420

I figured this would be a good place to ask a ? Instead of starting a new thread...

What is the all round most desirable phenotype of the SR?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
these are on deck for fall

I grabbed as many as I could months and months ago, I'm excited