What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Secret Recipe revelations

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
so glad to g0t this one.....ultraSchweet mother selected....
as for the clones... the little buggers rooted for me in under a WK.....excellent for quick turnover.......
maybe even a commercial co0ntender......only time will tell

true grit

Veteran
Thank you guys!! That means a lot to us in med communities that ya took that into consideration and let us know!! Believe you me, you guy's hard work is definitely appreciated out here in CO...at least thats the feedback i get! hehe...and feel myself. lol.

yeah im bettin the rest of those packs are pretty much sold now!!! keep ya posted on what i find in mine....

N

Nondual

Woot!

picture.php

kaneboy

gotta get a pack of these ,connoisseur has so much i want strains now im still messing round with grandoggy purps and cheesedog gotta get it together

M

Mr.Howie

Bought two packs of these on the bay...Sent in my MO....Says they shipped on Jan 31....Still no seeds. Have never had a seed order take more than 2 weeks to arrive after the ship date. This sucks.

the gnome

Veteran
:bump:
Now that I just secured my last last pack, I can give an update:

4 more at the bay, 11 at the boutique..

and btw- 48 hours ago it was 11 packs at the bay, and umteen at bou

SECRET RECIPE
picture.php

DAAAAMN D
those are sum chunckee buds!!
how was the yield on them?
last nite I was checkin out the bay for anymore secret recipe but they are long gone!
surprisingly there were still 9 paks left @seedboo
well that was lst nite
now theres 7 :)

after you posted your SR pics I didn't think any would still
be there
glad I checked back in on this thread.
and since I hear the mum is gone for secret recipe it will be a while if at all that this one ever gets back into production.

TB Gardens

Veteran
God dammit... I just mailed off a $250 order today.... I think I'll be going back to the post office tomorrow

the gnome

Veteran
got my secret recipe in, put 8 in water monday,
tues morning in wet paper towels
this morning all 8 are sporting tails
into some ff of tonite!

there's still 4 paks left at the Boo, better get someone....
there may never be another batch of these again!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your tight bro there will not be another release of this particular version of Secret Recipe (hint, hint) but we will let everyone know when we send in our last batch for sale.
Peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Ya i just cant believe they are not gone yet! So many rez/ CHEM campers, yet few realize that THEE biggest yielding chem cross ever (imo) has been sitting here for way to long.. The only chem strain that compares on the yield scale is Grindhouse Mob Boss, which is no longer available........ (and folks when I say chem, I dont mean just having chem in the genetics, i mean every phone is bursting of chemmy stankness)

T

TREE KING

its been like a week and 32 of my 44 secret recipe's have germinated so far. hopefully the rest will pop but if they dont i think im gonna have enough females to choose from.

ive been trying to figure out what the diesel #1 is guys does anyone know? also what is abusive og is that a sfv og cross or something? im always hearing about so many different og kush cuts

daheadies

poppin' outta control
So jealous of u having 32 pheno's of the best seed strain I have ever done (other then mob boss). You are in for such a treat

"Chemdawg Crosses: • ‘OG Kush’ (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of ’91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996. • ‘Sour Diesel’ aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of (’91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL’s lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian. • Original Diesel’ (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of ’91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi’s Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’."

gtgio

My mama always told me i'd be a winner!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-07 at 4.50.01 PM.JPG
    Screen shot 2012-05-07 at 4.50.01 PM.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
T

TREE KING

So jealous of u having 32 pheno's of the best seed strain I have ever done (other then mob boss). You are in for such a treat

"Chemdawg Crosses: • ‘OG Kush’ (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of ’91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996. • ‘Sour Diesel’ aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of (’91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL’s lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian. • Original Diesel’ (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of ’91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi’s Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’."
daheadies you got me crazy exited to flower these. tell you the truth your comments earlier in the thread is what finally convinced me to get the strain so thanks. i was gonna get mob boss instead but after waiting months its gonna take too much more waiting so i got this instead. after really thinking about it though the more chem the better and i heard the secret recipe leans more to chem than mb

ok so the diesel 1 is the same as original diesel i didnt know that. ive never had it before is it a similar smell to sour diesel? the more sour the better. in the description of sr it says sour flavors so im wondering if thats comming from the diesel #1?

what about the abusive is that a sfv og kush cross? sfv is the original right?

heres the description i dont know if people describe the chem as sour

""Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavours to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG""

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Abusive OGK was passed about back in overgrow and cannabis world by forum member named Abusive, he said that the cut came from Snoop Dogg via Snoops gardener. I'm not sure if it is a full on OGK, I reckon that it's a hybrid but it is one of the heaviest yielding OG's with a killer aroma, not the typical lemon pinesol that SFV has but still very dank and she is one stretchy girl and packs a big punch.

I just grabbed some of the secret recipe the other night and I'm very tempted to get more after reading this thread.

Peace
HGO

T

TREE KING

Abusive OGK was passed about back in overgrow and cannabis world by forum member named Abusive, he said that the cut came from Snoop Dogg via Snoops gardener. I'm not sure if it is a full on OGK, I reckon that it's a hybrid but it is one of the heaviest yielding OG's with a killer aroma, not the typical lemon pinesol that SFV has but still very dank and she is one stretchy girl and packs a big punch.

I just grabbed some of the secret recipe the other night and I'm very tempted to get more after reading this thread.

Peace
HGO
yeah thats what i heard too i heard its the biggest yielding og i just wish i knew what other genetics are in it but i guess thats impossible to find out. thanks for the info

daheadies

poppin' outta control
daheadies you got me crazy exited to flower these. tell you the truth your comments earlier in the thread is what finally convinced me to get the strain so thanks. i was gonna get mob boss instead but after waiting months its gonna take too much more waiting so i got this instead. after really thinking about it though the more chem the better and i heard the secret recipe leans more to chem than mb

ok so the diesel 1 is the same as original diesel i didnt know that. ive never had it before is it a similar smell to sour diesel? the more sour the better. in the description of sr it says sour flavors so im wondering if thats comming from the diesel #1?

what about the abusive is that a sfv og kush cross? sfv is the original right?

heres the description i dont know if people describe the chem as sour

""Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavours to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG""

Your correct, Secret Recipe is way more diesel/chem then the mb..

The SR has a very very strong chem funk smell and taste, not quite as much on the sour side.. The stretchyness must come from the abusive, along w/ my huge donkey dicked pheno's must be abusive dom.. Every pheno was a keeper.

Usually I don't like stretch, but w/ the SR, the more stretch, the huger the buds are going to be!

Latest posts

Latest posts