What's new

The Search For Sizzle

Morcheeba*

Veteran
damn that Dream Girl makes my mouth water each time you post pic's of her. what are her effects like.....inquiring minds want to know.

peace

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: One of the best Gardens & photographers on ICmag !!! surprised you don't get more recognition ! one of the more humble growers too , I like that alot :tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful sparkling healthy plants in here sizz!

Thanks keeping things simple seems to give the plants a chance to do there thing.

Best thread title ever... Lookin proper!

Thanks

Always lovin the updates over here. Never fails to impress. Top notch!

Thanks glad you enjoyed

Thanks

There she is...lookin sexy as ever

Thanks she is picture friendly for sure.

damn that Dream Girl makes my mouth water each time you post pic's of her. what are her effects like.....inquiring minds want to know.

peace

Thanks she has a cerebral buzz with narcotic effects as time pass that wont make ya sleepy.

Damn she sure is purdy Gsizzle. Well done.

Thanks.

:respect: One of the best Gardens & photographers on ICmag !!! surprised you don't get more recognition ! one of the more humble growers too , I like that alot :tiphat:

Thanks Dan. I dont do it for the recognition. More of a picture trail to see and be reminded of strains I have grown. Also to give others an idea just incase they are growing the same or something similar. As computers fail and memory cards get lost. ICMAG will live for ever.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OVOG by Relentless Genetics

OVOG by Relentless Genetics

Here is one of the keepers in early flower for another run.

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Shit man, you should pull a move like Jack did with the White Fire to find the #43 and just drop a few hundred DreamGurl...holy shit...I think I just got a semi imagining how amazing that room would look and smell lol.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks keeping things simple seems to give the plants a chance to do there thing.

Thanks

Thanks glad you enjoyed

Thanks

Thanks she is picture friendly for sure.

Thanks she has a cerebral buzz with narcotic effects as time pass that wont make ya sleepy.

Thanks.

Thanks Dan. I dont do it for the recognition. More of a picture trail to see and be reminded of strains I have grown. Also to give others an idea just incase they are growing the same or something similar. As computers fail and memory cards get lost. ICMAG will live for ever.

As I said , Humble grower :tiphat: wish more were like you brutha !!!

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All pics you've posted in this thread are a real treat to look at. This dreamgurl of yours has truly grown on me as my favorite of the bunch.
Oh and I just went through this thread again, lol, and am wondering of what your thoughts are of the grom x c99 you run or used to run? I've been contemplating on making a similar cross with phillthy's grom bx1 and a special female of wally ducks c99 that I found in a pack of freebies some years ago.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow G this is an amazing thread mate. Thnx alot for sharing. That chemD bx3 x cherry fuel sounds tasty...woah.

Thanks glad you enjoyed

:tiphat:

Shit man, you should pull a move like Jack did with the White Fire to find the #43 and just drop a few hundred DreamGurl...holy shit...I think I just got a semi imagining how amazing that room would look and smell lol.

That would be amazing a search through a few hundred should find something unique for sure.

:respect: Damn G your plants always look so happy.

Seems simplicity has been on my side.

As I said , Humble grower :tiphat: wish more were like you brutha !!!

:tiphat:

All pics you've posted in this thread are a real treat to look at. This dreamgurl of yours has truly grown on me as my favorite of the bunch.
Oh and I just went through this thread again, lol, and am wondering of what your thoughts are of the grom x c99 you run or used to run? I've been contemplating on making a similar cross with phillthy's grom bx1 and a special female of wally ducks c99 that I found in a pack of freebies some years ago.

Thanks and if you like C99 the Grom will complement her for sure as the high is similar and the flowering time. Grom may give her more frost tad bit more yield and add more Grape Fruit to her. It should be worth a try for sure if you like plants that lean to the sat side of things with quick flower times.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I posted as DreamGurl #3 is actually SuperWrecker mom of DreamGurl.

picture.php

Dream Gurl

picture.php