Veteran
GG4

GG4

Day 49

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooooo weeee, killing it mang...what the make up of Dream Gurl?

Well just decided to call the SuperWrecker X GG#4 (DreamGurl) unless it's something allready out with such name? Got a few more seeds going to pop to see how phenos compare.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DreamGurl

DreamGurl

Thought this strain was going to be about a 75 Day 12/12 but she started ripen really quick all of a sudden. Here she is at 62 Days.

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
She really came out incredible man, and 9 weeks isn't bad at all. Is that the only female you've ran from the cross or are there others as well?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's sweet G. let us know how you like the smoke.

Will do... I dont think I can loose either way she falls.

Very nice lookn

Thanks

DreamGurl sure is pretty, very nice.

Thanks

Thanks

Dreamgurl........is that the one w/the Lime Acetone smell?

she looks stellar

peace

Yeap thats the one. The smell has seem to change a tad bit in late bloom.

She really came out incredible man, and 9 weeks isn't bad at all. Is that the only female you've ran from the cross or are there others as well?

I have 4 more in veg she was just the fast to sprout and bush out. The others dont show as much vigor and one is a complete runt.

sizzle... SIZZLING as usual!!!
excellent looking product buddy...

Thanks

Looks great. And she's even got her own theme song! :
https://youtu.be/77Zev9FDPPc

I'm pretty sure I could give you some seeds from some brown Mexican shwag, and they would turn out looking incredible!

LOL I wished that was true. Life would sure be a lot easier.

SourDank

Veteran
Definitely keep us updated on those other 4 phenos if you don't mind, if they come out half as good as that girl above you'll have some real nice bitches on your hands

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
whats happenin Sizz,hope all is good with ya...missing those awesome,crisp pics ya be throwin up....be safe brother:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts