What's new

The Search For Sizzle

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all look crazy good as per usually but the SuperWrecker looks like a standout amongst standouts.

Thanks she is in more ways then one.

Mouth watering for sure! Great work!

Thanks

Looking perfect as usual bro, everytime I see that SuperWrecker it amazes me. She looks so incredible, it's easy to see why your DreamGurl line just blows shit out of the water. Respect homie :tiphat:

Thanks. Its why i took the chance to pop a few. Gonna pop a quite few more and do a lil tinkering.

(WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream
===============================
View Image
View Image

Snowhigh Dragon's Fire
================
View Image

Nice pics seems you will enjoy the fruits of your labor pretty soon.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SuperWrecker

SuperWrecker

Like to :tiphat: my hat to SubRob/Growtech for the chance to feel these out. Lets see if i can find a nice male for her.

picture.php

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
Very nice Gsizzle! ur dreamgirl looks a lot like gg4. whats the nose like?

I forgot the cross? good job sub!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Gsizzle! ur dreamgirl looks a lot like gg4. whats the nose like?

I forgot the cross? good job sub!

She is SuperWrecker X GG4 The nose is like being in a nail shop with lime in early flower but get a heavy mix of fuel added in late flower. She also gets the look of GG4 in late flower just a tad chunkier up top. The GG4 is faster and more solid all the way down the bottom of the bud structure.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Franchise Genetics Orange Earth

Franchise Genetics Orange Earth

Several Phenos will have some Orange Glue and OJSDKB pics soon. Does anyone know the genetics in Orange Earth?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
You are the man Gsizzle.....enough said :tiphat:

What is your take on the Triangle Trip? Are you going to run it again?

yea for sure...lets hear ya take Gsizz,as i just nipped some.clones from my TT...whats the main man.Sizz feedback on the TT... pics look killer buddy.. :tiphat:

SourDank

Veteran
Looking forward to the OJSDKB pics for sure, curious to see how these are coming out for you. The Orange Earth seems to have come out pretty dank as well

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are the man Gsizzle.....enough said :tiphat:

What is your take on the Triangle Trip? Are you going to run it again?

Yeap she will be ran again. She is some narcotic pain soothing meds with flavor to boot. I will get a better feel of her this run for sure.

yea for sure...lets hear ya take Gsizz,as i just nipped some.clones from my TT...whats the main man.Sizz feedback on the TT... pics look killer buddy.. :tiphat:

You wont be disappointed with this one she will keep you relaxed and stoned for sure.

Looking forward to the OJSDKB pics for sure, curious to see how these are coming out for you. The Orange Earth seems to have come out pretty dank as well

Got only two females from the OJSDKB from 5 seeds but it still should give us a peep of what to behold. The OE are very nice so far. No heavy orange smells but lots of citrus fruity type aroma. Still curious about the genetics involved.

Always such a pleasure stopping by G!!! Awesome work!

Thanks glad you enjoyed.

SourDank

Veteran
Nice G, they look like they're puting out for you. looking forward to seeing the two OJSDKB, were either OGKB dom for you?