What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Skunk spray is very acrid and unpleasant, and its long lasting nature doesn’t help. When you run over one your car can stink for a long time but that’s not as bad as getting sprayed (until you can neutralize it). On the other hand skunk aroma in cannabis is almost intoxicating by itself. It is strong but not really unpleasant. It is penetrating though. Just thought I’d throw that out there because I have experienced both.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Sam should put a batch of 80's skunk seeds at the bay or boo so we can all flex the skunk funk. It's been too long Sam.... Please!!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Ozza it's not the red beard or red devil that used to be famous over in S.A it's the original skunk #1 that smells so strong your eyes water when you trim it and it sounds cliche but the smell will penetrate brick walls, glass jars, turkey bags etc. Elmer never been over there they don't allow convicts there these days haha so maybe I'm not qualified to say its RKS but if it isn't id be surprised. Give me a minute to get some pics and more detail. The clone was smuggled back in the late 80's direct from the guys at Sensi Seeds i know that for sure.

G`day Kitcha

Sam says he bred the RKS out .

Nevil bought his Skunk seeds from Sam ...

So if your Skunk is from Sensi , maybe not what these Yanks are all questing for .

I`ve smelt some very rank herb in my time .[30 years smoking ] But ... I`ve never smelt a dead skunk so I have no reference . And wouldn`t go as far as saying I know what these guys are talking about as I have no reference .

Without smello vision a pic aint gonna prove much .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
For you guys in Europe and elsewhere that want to know what a skunk smells like you can get a bottle of this for like 8$. Just google skunk scent it should give you a rough idea.

picture.php

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
^great i could see ghetto brokers spraying their mid grade schwag with that stuff now lol

You know I kind of thought that trick may have been used before. Back when I smoked mids and shwag it wasnt uncommon to get a skunky bag, like maybe the mex cartels were spraying bricks with that shit to throw off the dogs.

Because as we know now, finding weed that really smells like a skunks ass is nearly impossible. The skunk scent is used by hunters for cover scent, so it is made to trick animals.

Also, if mex mids were known to carry the scent I have also never read anyone that grew the mids bag seeds say they found anything skunky.

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Does anyone know for experience the difference between the smell of -

Road Kill Badger V's Road Kill Skunk

Im guessing more ammonia? to the Skunk....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
talked to my dad about rks

said real skunk weed never showed up in bc/canada till 78/79. right around the time the nl#2 came online

med-man

Tyson53

Back in the 70's early 80's when the real RKS was around you could not walk around in public..even if you 3 bagged it....forget about leaving it in a hot car...take you days to gt the smell out...it was great cannabis..melted your face off..it tasted sorta hashy..I would love to get some again to grow..I grew some years ago from a bag seed of rks..it grew real bushy and about 6-7 feet high....but the buds were crazy....sticky as all hell...and huge...when i was growing it my greenhouse the guy next store asked if I killed a skunk or have one living under the barn..thats all he could smell sitting on his deck....he was 400 feet away thru the woods ...no one could carry it with out some one knowing they were holding some weed..lol....I am always interested in a few seeds from it...the real deal RKS..not a make beleive one..lol....

grobag

@Cannavore I got you bro

I made F2s and crossed it to Cheese,Ghost OG,SD(riri)Lost Skunk,Bubba,ChemD and a few more.

I'm getting there with the post count,I'll PM you when I can

Silas

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rks never turneed purple

it was lime green. but that was a cut, and not from seed

nice pic homie

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and her seeds were round, like sweet peas, not ovular

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
and her seeds were round, like sweet peas, not ovular

med-man

FWIW there could quite possibly be more than one strain in existence that is carries the roadkill skunk terp profile.

That pic is of Bodhi's RKS (lineage unknown) x Chem 91, so small chance its the same thing you used to encounter.

I would like to know more about Bodhi's RKS clone, I remember seeing in some thread him and Tom Hill going back and forth saying the rks was weak potency, I'll have to lookt hat up.

BTW whats the good word with your RKS's, I remeber you saying you had some 80's RKS nl2 clone but it was sickly or something, how'd that turn out?

Status
Not open for further replies.