What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey cvk, thanks for the tip. I may actually run the test groups this season and report back in this thread. Take care 1

dread

Veteran
can RKS be found in a pack of shit seeds from mr. Nice?
i understand it is skunk nr 1 x skunk nr 1(affie dom male)?
last grow i did with shit i had a real stinker pheno

Oh man, last spring i had this one girl she was so special. Not sure where she came from she was the weirdest thing. So very greasy and skunky. She smelled like a fresh tire and like a skunk just let one go. No bag could hold its smell. She was my rubber skunk but it seems she was closer to what everyone here is describing.

I miss this girl for sure. I think about here sometimes. Oh man what i would give to get here back. I had a pack of black russian< Blackberryxak47> is there skunk phenos with the ak i have no clue or punctuation sorry. hindsight is 20/20

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
still have fingers crossed on my D39.... :D

in order to get any smell or taste from an m39 cross, you must do alot of back crossing and/or out crossing to the opposing plant....m39 is the lowest smelling and tasting strain ever...it does have good qualities but it need to be bred with o few generations to get the smell and taste infused to thye offspring...

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
this look familiar to anyone? i used to buy packs of this off a grower in the 707 north bay...he called it skunk #1. it was really frosty and stank like hell, mostly fruity tones that reminded me of green crack....i smoked some with a friend back east and he said it was the best they have seen since the old school skunk days..

View Image
View Image

Doesn't look like the lime green, fluffy buds of skunk I was getting back in the mid/late 80s. Looks like some dank though!

HB.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Originally Posted by milo_xxx
still have fingers crossed on my D39....
biggrin.gif
in order to get any smell or taste from an m39 cross, you must do alot of back crossing and/or out crossing to the opposing plant....m39 is the lowest smelling and tasting strain ever...it does have good qualities but it need to be bred with o few generations to get the smell and taste infused to they offspring...

Rez (breeder of D39) was mentioning there being some RKS in there... would be extremely lucky to find it in the original D39 cross.... But in the f2 or further gens...

so if there is any chance... I have them... :tiphat: and I have a male and female.... :chin:
they have been put through hell and have
kept on growin.... still need to flower them out... but the male already got to have his way with a KQR lady he was rooming with...

:greenstars:

nut

I walked in to the local Indian corner shop last night and around about 50 so feet before i entered the shop it hit me I never forget that smell from years ago its the good old school Sensi super skunk. This stuff is the stuff you can smell as soon as someone enters the same building e.g a shop as soon as they enter the door every one turns to look and knows what that smell is and everyone has a smile on their face knowing someone as some super skunk on them.

If you want that look at me iv got a bag of weed on me look off everyone that you happen to walk past while carrying it then super skunk form Sensi will tick all the boxes that was light green as well as some of you are talking about.

1TokeRedeux

Mind if I pull up a chair and lurk for a bit there T2U?? LOL

Just passing through and hadda sign up & shout at some old friends!

1T

Would be nice to be able to get some of sam's beans hehe If the real RKS is not available any longer. I am grabbing a chair as well. I have a lot of reading to do.

1TokeRedeux

Would be nice to be able to get some of sam's beans hehe If the real RKS is not available any longer. I am grabbing a chair as well. I have a lot of reading to do.

Welcome to the site! This is the place for strain research and grow info! Most old farts that ain't senile will always point you in the right direction to our happy place, the others are prolly mods! :laughing:

1T

RiderontheStorm

A few months ago i bought some herb from a now defunct dispensary labeled as Road Kill Skunk x Chem '91(could be other way around as i'm not sure how chem '91 could be father). This bud was STINKY, and this was w/ speed dry and no cure(buds still a little wet) It didn't smell like today's average skunk or diesel. It had that foul smell to it. I just about shit my pants when I found a single seed in the eighth that i bought:dance013:
I grew out the seed and she is def. a keeper with no herms. Yield is pretty good too. Smells are out of this world. Right on in what you guys are describing as the kill. I think I have the real deal, or at least pretty damn close to it. Imo she doesn't really look much like chemdog so I think she is RKS dom.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Popped 3) 6 year+ old GONZO beans. 3 nice potential Moms.. Widest leaves out of the 30 seeds I popped in total.

In there is Sk #1 X Basic 5 (m39..?)X Williams Wonder - I think. Have heard there is a RKS pheno. Is it rumour...?

Time will tell.

Demian

Veteran
RKS

the simple touch to the nose smells like skunk plant without a doubt

break glands and exploded inside a grapefruit, it defined the smell,unbelievable

_DSC9182.jpg

_DSC9575.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC09953.jpg

Peace !

A few months ago i bought some herb from a now defunct dispensary labeled as Road Kill Skunk x Chem '91(could be other way around as i'm not sure how chem '91 could be father). This bud was STINKY, and this was w/ speed dry and no cure(buds still a little wet) It didn't smell like today's average skunk or diesel. It had that foul smell to it. I just about shit my pants when I found a single seed in the eighth that i bought:dance013:
I grew out the seed and she is def. a keeper with no herms. Yield is pretty good too. Smells are out of this world. Right on in what you guys are describing as the kill. I think I have the real deal, or at least pretty damn close to it. Imo she doesn't really look much like chemdog so I think she is RKS dom.

Thhis is Bodhi's... He is working with a RKS line he was gifted... appartently there is some definite potential in the line... Chem91 x RKS testers are out now.... Maybe even a pure release some time...

Littleleaf

Veteran
I've been away for 6+ months and damnit still nothing.
Just wish I lived near Atoka Oklahoma. That is were it came from in the late 80s and early 90s. Then there was a big bust and poof it was gone. But I know there is some old timer still growing it there. I still hear rumers it is still around them hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts