What's new

The Recipe with CES and Liquid Kool Bloom!

Hot Damn, it's about time I find some info on CES. I will be back 2morrow. Its WAY passed my bedtime. Like actually, most people are going to work right now. But I will be back 2night, after work, to talk to some of u guys. Oh yeah, I also use Uncle John's Blend. Do u have any values for that?? Peace! +++++++REP!!!!!1

Alright I'm BACK!!!!! Thunderkel!!!!! I think I got the recipe fine tuned. READY!!!!! Ok I have used a NPK Calculator, CLICK ON ME. And I ran ur numbers thru, and it gave me the same results u posted, SOO!!!!! Here's the actual NPK ratio(or wat is suppose to be the proper NPK ratio). As far as Lucas, and Rez and H3ad claim. They all go by the same NPK ratio, Right? 100(N)-100(P)-200(K)-60(Mg) Which is actually only for flowering. Here is a chart for projected MJ ratios. Click On Me! Scroll down and u' see a table called Mel Frank's Insider Guide, and it breaks down proper MJ NPK ratio. Now check it out U've got this ratio doin 6ml/10ml:
(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 33
(S) 79
(Ca) 92

Now I tweaked it a little and look at what I got! Now I can't figure out the Mg, S, or Ca. But if ur's is right, it won't change by much. Besides, if ur numbers are right, were still short on Mg right? Check it out. I did 6.25ml(1 1/4 tsp)/15ml(3 tsp), and this is what I got:
(N) 99
(P) 104
(K) 208

Here it is broken down
CES Micro 6-0-0 @ 6.25mL = 99-0-0
CES Bloom 0-6-5 @ 15mL = 0-104-164
CES Uncle John's Blend 0-0-2 @ 10mL = 0-0-44

Now I have NOT tested this formula out yet, but I will when I start flowering, in a few weeks or so. Like I said, I ran ur numbers thru the calculator and got the same PPMs u did, so my numbers should be right to, and that'll get us closer to the 100-100-200-60 ratio. Let me know wat u think. And if we nee more Mag, we can add Mag Amp. I'm trying to remember which one of the CES prodicts John said "If ur plants are showing signs of stress or Def., or sickness, just pull ur solution and give them water with whatever the product was I'm tryin to remember. If anyone knows wat I'm talking about, remind me wat it was, PLEASE! So let me know what u guys think. Peace!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Alright I'm BACK!!!!! Thunderkel!!!!! I think I got the recipe fine tuned. READY!!!!! Ok I have used a NPK Calculator, CLICK ON ME. And I ran ur numbers thru, and it gave me the same results u posted, SOO!!!!! Here's the actual NPK ratio(or wat is suppose to be the proper NPK ratio). As far as Lucas, and Rez and H3ad claim. They all go by the same NPK ratio, Right? 100(N)-100(P)-200(K)-60(Mg) Which is actually only for flowering. Here is a chart for projected MJ ratios. Click On Me! Scroll down and u' see a table called Mel Frank's Insider Guide, and it breaks down proper MJ NPK ratio. Now check it out U've got this ratio doin 6ml/10ml:
(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 33
(S) 79
(Ca) 92

Now I tweaked it a little and look at what I got! Now I can't figure out the Mg, S, or Ca. But if ur's is right, it won't change by much. Besides, if ur numbers are right, were still short on Mg right? Check it out. I did 6.25ml(1 1/4 tsp)/15ml(3 tsp), and this is what I got:
(N) 99
(P) 104
(K) 208

Here it is broken down
CES Micro 6-0-0 @ 6.25mL = 99-0-0
CES Bloom 0-6-5 @ 15mL = 0-104-164
CES Uncle John's Blend 0-0-2 @ 10mL = 0-0-44

Now I have NOT tested this formula out yet, but I will when I start flowering, in a few weeks or so. Like I said, I ran ur numbers thru the calculator and got the same PPMs u did, so my numbers should be right to, and that'll get us closer to the 100-100-200-60 ratio. Let me know wat u think. And if we nee more Mag, we can add Mag Amp. I'm trying to remember which one of the CES prodicts John said "If ur plants are showing signs of stress or Def., or sickness, just pull ur solution and give them water with whatever the product was I'm tryin to remember. If anyone knows wat I'm talking about, remind me wat it was, PLEASE! So let me know what u guys think. Peace!

That sounds good but you have the Calcium wrong it should be 79 with the 6/10 and 83 with 6.25 and I would like to point out you have my profile for my whole mix not just the 6/10 what you have there is the 6/10 plus 5ml Plant Amp and 2.5ml Mag Amped but yea I am going to try out the higher bloom mix since it will raise my mag :tiphat:

That sounds good but you have the Calcium wrong it should be 79 with the 6/10 and 83 with 6.25 and I would like to point out you have my profile for my whole mix not just the 6/10 what you have there is the 6/10 plus 5ml Plant Amp and 2.5ml Mag Amped but yea I am going to try out the higher bloom mix since it will raise my mag :tiphat:
Wat Calcium did I get wrong? I said I can't figure out the Calcium, Mg, nor Sulfur. Re-read my post brother. The only Calcium that was talked about on my post was copied and pasted off of ur post. So I'm a little confused. Please explain.:ying:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Shit dude haha re read my post you copied the profile from not being dick just letting you know you copied the wrong profile for 6/10

The profile for the Recipe by Rez with 6ml Micro 9ml Bloom with GH 3part is..

(N) 97
(P) 60
(K) 105
(Mg) 27
(S) 41
(Ca) 97

And my mix of Cutting Edge Solutions Micro and Bloom at 6/10 is...

(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 26
(S) 53
(Ca) 79

and when you add the 5ml Plant Amp and 2.5ml Mag Amped the profile changes to...
(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 33
(S) 79
(Ca) 92

now go back and look you said with 6/10 I have the above profile which is wrong and I didn't want newbs to get messed up

Shit dude haha re read my post you copied the profile from not being dick just letting you know you copied the wrong profile for 6/10

The profile for the Recipe by Rez with 6ml Micro 9ml Bloom with GH 3part is..

(N) 97
(P) 60
(K) 105
(Mg) 27
(S) 41
(Ca) 97

And my mix of Cutting Edge Solutions Micro and Bloom at 6/10 is...

(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 26
(S) 53
(Ca) 79

and when you add the 5ml Plant Amp and 2.5ml Mag Amped the profile changes to...
(N) 95
(P) 69
(K) 110
(Mg) 33
(S) 79
(Ca) 92

now go back and look you said with 6/10 I have the above profile which is wrong and I didn't want newbs to get messed up
I think there's a HUGE mis-communication, and ur ready to prove someone wrong. I copied ur recipe, so 'm still tryin to see how I was wrong. NOW....... the only thing I can admit is I ASS-U-ME(d) that Mag Amped, Uncle John's Blend, and Plant Amp was included, cause I use ALL of them, plus G-Rex! I also did see u had, a few different recipes/#s. The one I picked was closet to my recipe! And the ONLY KEY number we were really FINE TUNING were the NPK. But instead I feel like u were kinda offended by someone trying to help out a little. 2 head are better than 1 u know. I was just trying to help u(s) out, but apparently u got this covered just like we all do. Sorry I'm not trying to fight, but u still don't realize that I NEVER mentioned anything about MY numbers on Mg, or Cal or any Micronutes... I understand u are trying to correct ur OWN copy and paste, and YES I DO understand u added Mag Amp to that ratio used(and I add Mag Amped 2), but u couldn't figure out by me mentioning Mag Amp, and giving the NPK ratios of Uncle John's Blend that I was obviously working with the entire line, or close enuff? Yeah, I think u wanna be another Lucas, or Res, or H3ad........ Good luck to ya, with that! And I know I'm sounding like a dick head 2 ya, but I think u know that u wanted to shine on this thread, and got offended when someone threw in their 2 cents in. Even if I copied UR words , how can u say I had it the calculations wrong, when it was ur calculations. And u did say I had the Calcium wrong. When all it was, was a simple mis-communication. U assumed I meant 6/10 no additives, and I thought by u seeing ur #'s u would KNOW that additives were added in both calculations. Sorry I didn't tell u I copied and pasted the one that was closest to the formula I was using. SORRY! And I apologize to anyone for my assholeness(if they feel I am 1)! Please forgive!

ALSO I have 2 add 1 more again. If u read my post, can u not tell that I am tackling NPK's only! U can't even tell that when I mention that I can't figure out the Mg, C, or S? Are u gonna seriously tear this thread to shit, over u not liking someones 2 cents/help? And also if u read ur initial post to me, no where are u saying I copied the wrong profile, ur blaming me for the wrong #'s, AND THEIR UR #'s???????????? U've gone from me having the wrong C ratio, and u even correct me. U clearly state that My C was wrong. It was ur C, I never MENTION a Calcium # in my profile. Just the NPK, THAT'S IT. Once again. So u corrected urself, and now ur upset, that there was a MIS-UNDERSTANDING on BOTH parts(fair enuff???) There's no reason for any more angst!

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
"Yeah, I think u wanna be another Lucas, or Res, or H3ad........ Good luck to ya, with that!"

funny shit

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
WOW!!!! Are you serious? Really? Dude I just didn't want some newb to get shit wrong sorry that me saying I wasn't being a dick didn't apply to you? I could give a fuck about being the next Head or Lucas and could care less to shine in this thread. It looks like you do buddy I actually thought what you added was cool but now you are just being a douche cause I corrected something that people could have got wrong. Not everybody is willing to bust out the calculator like us ect that's the only reason I mentioned it not cause I was but hurt that you found 15ml of Bloom matched the Lucas formula closer in NPK sheesh get over yourself bro...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Also dude this isn't about the Lucas formula though I know Rez and Head use a "modified" version of it all I made this thread for was those of us that got the CES samples or CES users that wanted to use the Rez Recipe with CES and Liquid Kool Bloom that was all I don't know why you took me wanting to stop a newbie from thinking they had mag and cal in the mix but they wouldn't so stop bitching it's not that big a deal...

J R

Since both you folks use CES, can you tell me what does G-REX add to the mix? What is it?

I do not mean to take this thread off topic.

Also,Thunderkel, can you tell us what is the mix using liquid KOOL BLOOM?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
311 - Now that we have bitched enough at each other I think we can talk now lol being that there are very little CES users around right now we should stick together ect so how do you like them compared to other lines?

JR - GREX is a root promoting microbial additive like H&Gs Roots Excelurator but CES claims that there's is alive and not dormant and so far I've seen good results but I have yet to use the H&G line which I am switching to so I can do a side by side with CES this next run and then I can let you really know which one I feel works better..

So if the Plant Amp will drop the pH to 4.5-4.6, and says not to add pH-Up. With the suggested feeding at 5.5, are you pH-ing the water to 5.5 after adding the micro and bloom, then adding Plant Amp. Or are you following at the CES label says and letting the Ca get absorbed the pH to drift up naturally?

Cheers....

bodhiseeds

Veteran
i stopped using the plant amp in the res. im just doing a foliar now. dropped the r/o and using my well water as my mineral source....
watering with 4.5 in coco was freaking me out.....

geekusa

Is anyone using Uncle Johns blend along with the recipe? Just curious if it helped at all.

Also was curious why grow isn't needed using this system?

I popped 16 seeds, and so far they are loving the veg feed schedule. Growing about an inch a day.

Thanks for this thread,

bodhiseeds

Veteran
i dont suggest using the kool bloom blast so early......

im back to my true nature..... organic soil....

coco was interesting...

but im a mud and microbes kind of guy:tiphat:

bigdog123

Do you guys think the info at the beginning of this thread is still true to CES?

Here is an x-post from another thread I started with my specific questions. I am having trouble getting answers. I guess basic feeding schedule info isn't much fun. Hah. thanks guys.