What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real People behind Biden

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place has quite a bit in common with RIU of late. Some get to have opinions and have free reign to insult and troll but others get hammered for giving as good as they get. Can you guess which side is which? Its OK but remember down the road in real life when the folks you support turn on you.

I've been getting my posts edited by cosmic last couple days, and I hate trump runts, sooooo...I don't think it's one sided...he was editing the guy I was going back n forth with at same pace. I don't feel censored.

St. Phatty

this is a pot growing site,not a political opinion site...

participate in the conversation about growing and add content about growing to the site and you're likely to be left in peace to express your opinions...

join up just to post in the speakers corner and it's far more likely you'll get shown the door...

seems pretty simple to me...

This is the part where you walk around the house looking for small bags so you can put some of your 2020 seeds in the freeezer so you can sprout them in a few days.

That's what I'm doing. Chem Cross & Cookie Cross. Where is that f'ing Label.

This isn't political - it's about Butt-Walking - yes that's really a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAFZr2uoIk

imiubu

this is a pot growing site,not a political opinion site...

participate in the conversation about growing and add content about growing to the site and you're likely to be left in peace to express your opinions...

join up just to post in the speakers corner and it's far more likely you'll get shown the door...

seems pretty simple to me...

bang bang maxwell's silver hammer...

ICM may be a pot growing site at it's core, however... the SC is here by the will and design of the owner/s for ALL the membership.

There are members here that are living under heavy prohibition and are not comfortable posting pix etc.

As Skip has stated; all that is required for membership to IC Magazine Forums is a valid Email address.

I nor any other member at ICM are required to prove to you or anyone here that we grow herb in order to participate on the forum.
Any and all sections of the forum are open to the membership.

IMO this is just another lame strawman led forward by someone trying to direct the dialog when they don't like the content/ opinions/ ideas of other members.

"A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, meanwhile the proper idea of argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man" Wiki.

That this behavior has gone unchecked for so long should be cause for alarm IMO.

Mods left to run roughshod over the membership is disappointing at best.
IMO it's good that you are not setting site policy.

As a moderator, how about just being moderate instead of biased? smh

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I've been getting my posts edited by cosmic last couple days, and I hate trump runts, sooooo...I don't think it's one sided...he was editing the guy I was going back n forth with at same pace. I don't feel censored.

Thank you subrob, I try to be fair and impartial!

.... so with that being said, no one has to worry about eugene getting a 1 week ban after a gentle warning earlier about personal insults, which he considered lame!;)

He'll be back!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
For those of us who lived through the dark ages of this site, to hear people complain about heavy handed moderation in this age of enlightenment is laughable.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
For those of us who lived through the dark ages of this site, to hear people complain about heavy handed moderation in this age of enlightenment is laughable.

there were "dark ages" here? "if" i was here yet (just after overgrow went down) i never noticed it. ms Giggle can be quite controlling and stern, but it is nothing a good spanking would not fix...:D

Cannavore

Veteran
AH9YJFk_d.webp

G

bang bang maxwell's silver hammer...

ICM may be a pot growing site at it's core, however... the SC is here by the will and design of the owner/s for ALL the membership.

There are members here that are living under heavy prohibition and are not comfortable posting pix etc.

As Skip has stated; all that is required for membership to IC Magazine Forums is a valid Email address.

I nor any other member at ICM are required to prove to you or anyone here that we grow herb in order to participate on the forum.
Any and all sections of the forum are open to the membership.

IMO this is just another lame strawman led forward by someone trying to direct the dialog when they don't like the content/ opinions/ ideas of other members.

"A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, meanwhile the proper idea of argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man" Wiki.

That this behavior has gone unchecked for so long should be cause for alarm IMO.

Mods left to run roughshod over the membership is disappointing at best.
IMO it's good that you are not setting site policy.

As a moderator, how about just being moderate instead of biased? smh

Ban hammer coming for you. All planets of the solar federation, we have assumed control.

theclearspot

Hope you are enjoying the nice liberal start to the Biden years...ie free speech abolished by the social media tech giants. Harris on the cover of Vogue. Welcome to Woke World! Not saying I told you so...! Of course you can always reply by being anti british racist like the earlier comments. Thank god Gypsy is running this site or it would be excluded to the woke dullards!

St. Phatty

will know more by February 20.

Give Biden a month in office, see what happens.

The word in the medical science community is that they will finally admit what Dr. Pierre Kory & Dr. Roger Seheult have been saying since June 2020 if not sooner.

i.e. that Ivermectin & Vitamin D are the most effective treatments for Covid19.

I have to suspect that Catherine Austin Fitts is correct with her guess - the people behind Biden (and Trump) didn't want Trump re-elected, and they knew he'd be re-elected if he did a good job with Covid19.

Kory & Seheult are both American doctors who have been treating Covid19 patients most of 2020. Kory is an ICU doctor.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope Biden pulls the expected bait and switch and makes life in America an absolute living hell so all you people that voted for this creep will realize that just because a guy wears a blue tie and gives a good story that doesn't mean he's the liberal Messiah you've been hoping for.

Biden is a swamp creature, 47 years in government and 47 years of nazi political moves he's made and boat loads of lies he's told over the years to stay in office.

Biden deep down is a closet racist, so racist infact he can't go a few days without making a racist gaffes.

He's anti abortion

Anti drugs

And a fucking nazi on crime

This is his tried and true legacy in politics.

If you voted for him and don't know his real feelings on these subjects you didn't do your research before casting your vote.

I fully expect him to crack down on legal weed as his boy obama had hundreds of medical marijuana raids under his belt before he left office.

Expect more war and more drone strikes of women and children, at weddings and funerals just like that piece of shit Obama did.

Too many threads , too little time...LMAO

America is going to be GREAT!!!!....hahahaha

growlegal

Veteran
Hope you are enjoying the nice liberal start to the Biden years...ie free speech abolished by the social media tech giants. Harris on the cover of Vogue. Welcome to Woke World! Not saying I told you so...! Of course you can always reply by being anti british racist like the earlier comments. Thank god Gypsy is running this site or it would be excluded to the woke dullards!

Plenty of "dullards" on both sides

Latest posts

Latest posts