What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real People behind Biden

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,it's been fun and all,but let's give it a rest...

the election is over,let's get high and grow some weed!

let's make ic mag green again!

geneva_sativa

If there was election fraud that went unchecked that would set a very negative presidance for all elections to come.

No different than gore vs bush when it went to be examined and recounted.

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to believe and acknowledge that some very shady shit took place on election day. Our government, especially establishment politicians like Biden are very corrupt.

But when you spend 24-7 jerking it on a weed message board how would you know?

It's not my job to educate you, there is very significant evidence that suggests some weird shit went down on election day.

It would be un american to not examine it to the fullest extent of the law, if nothing is found well then congratulations chinese puppet Biden trump should move on, but I don't think trump should just accept it given the circumstances.

Outta rep

Nice post !

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It almost makes me feel bad for these folks. Imagine the time and effort that go into absorbing an alternate reality without psychedelics. And then to have it just start to evaporate before your ready to come down. Gonna be a rough few months for some folks.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
dmt is too ... real feeling.

now a dipper blunt filled with hq ganj, that's my shit. add a tiny bit of an orally active substituted tryptamine for the trifecta.

the thing i try to remember about tripping my dick off? all the crazy shit i see/ feel seems like it is real.

when i come down, i gotta remember that the mind is a powerful device, and i need strong evidence to substantiate the hallucinations; and there is nary a shred of good evidence.

much like the claims of statistically substantial voter fraud.

X

xavier7995

:friends:...just being goofy

Edit: deals man. Always be closing deals.

Edit 2k: tripping your dick off and trying to spend it self reflecting is a pretty good idea, at least once.

X

xavier7995

Idk what happened, wound up in a work world that was similar to that crap. Hope to get out as its toxic.

Veggia farmer

WTF happenend when I was sleeping? I thought we could discuss like adult here? Oh wait I didnt...

TRUMP TRUMPING SUPPORTER! :biggrin: TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

We will see what happens. Maybe Biden will help the folks in Davos a little more? Im sure my primeminister would love that.

PS. I checked your albums sub... Looking dank over there, but I just sure miss some leatherpants;)

imiubu

Wow. What a bigoted buncha folks.
Proud even, to have driven off yet another member. wtf?

I'm thinking; if the site status was checked, the SC has increased site activity quite significantly.
The people who come in here to post is what has been recently pushing up those ratings. JS.

SMFH.
I just cannot get my head wrapped around grown folks behaving like a freaking gang to drive away persons they disagree with.
Talk about some immature, school yard bullies and their tiny and (in the scheme of real life) insignificant hammers. bah.
Being proud of being internet bullies imho is sign of deep insecurities and shows substantial character flaws.

Regardless of what mommy may have said, those hammers do not make ya special.
So... keep in mind little hammers (and helpers)... karma will find her way to you one day soon.
/

Latest posts

Latest posts