What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real People behind Biden

geneva_sativa

Really?
Hannity, Ingraham, Dobbs, Carlson, Pirro and.....

Yeah, guess you have nevrr researchrd rupert murdoch thoroughly,,

Or ever heard of controlled opposition,,, and cant fathom feigned support, but betrayal at the crucial moments,,,

But keep thinking you are the revolutiinaries :dancer:

h.h.

Veteran

Turned off Rush when his fat ass was ragging on Chelsea. Chucked Harder at the black helicopters.

Worst of all, they stopped playing Donna Summers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDBF_KNx96o&feature=share

Andy Travis : And everything I could have done to fix this station, I didn't do.
[folds his arms]
Andy Travis : Now is that right or what?
Venus Flytrap : How can you fix this station?
Andy Travis : [snaps fingers] For starters. First thing I should have done was get rid of Herb.
[shakes his head]
Andy Travis : The worst sales manager in the world. The worst. And Les... Oh, Les.
[shakes his head]
Andy Travis : When the Shah of Iran was overthrown, he missed it completely. His lead story for the day was about a hog that could do adding and subtraction.
[Venus chuckles]
Andy Travis : Jennifer is the highest paid employee at this station. And Fever... I let him program his own show. I keep telling him we should play the same Top Ten hits over and over again.
[leans forward on desk]
Andy Travis : I asked him to play this one disco song, please, just one disco song... and he threatens to throw himself in front of Donna Summer's tour bus.

geneva_sativa

Lou Dobbs is a CIA agent

Jeanine Pirro is Mossad

Amirite, geneva?

Couldnt tell you for sure about them,, although wasnt pirto recently fired ?

But yeah fox is surely part of operation mockingbird media,,,

See if you can wrap yer head around controlled opposition,,,

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. What a bigoted buncha folks.
Proud even, to have driven off yet another member. wtf?

I'm thinking; if the site status was checked, the SC has increased site activity quite significantly.
The people who come in here to post is what has been recently pushing up those ratings. JS.

SMFH.
I just cannot get my head wrapped around grown folks behaving like a freaking gang to drive away persons they disagree with.
Talk about some immature, school yard bullies and their tiny and (in the scheme of real life) insignificant hammers. bah.
Being proud of being internet bullies imho is sign of deep insecurities and shows substantial character flaws.

Regardless of what mommy may have said, those hammers do not make ya special.
So... keep in mind little hammers (and helpers)... karma will find her way to you one day soon.
/
It's not bullying sweetie. It's a 4 year long discussion with the same tone the entire time. That dude was calling mufukrs out, and couldn't take the heat without backup.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, guess you have nevrr researchrd rupert murdoch thoroughly,,

Or ever heard of controlled opposition,,, and cant fathom feigned support, but betrayal at the crucial moments,,,

But keep thinking you are the revolutiinaries :dancer:

right over my head
~ che

G

This place has quite a bit in common with RIU of late. Some get to have opinions and have free reign to insult and troll but others get hammered for giving as good as they get. Can you guess which side is which? Its OK but remember down the road in real life when the folks you support turn on you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place has quite a bit in common with RIU of late. Some get to have opinions and have free reign to insult and troll but others get hammered for giving as good as they get. Can you guess which side is which? Its OK but remember down the road in real life when the folks you support turn on you.

this is a pot growing site,not a political opinion site...

participate in the conversation about growing and add content about growing to the site and you're likely to be left in peace to express your opinions...

join up just to post in the speakers corner and it's far more likely you'll get shown the door...

seems pretty simple to me...

Brother Nature

Maybe start a support group for the systematic oppression you're feeling, you could call it Right Lives Matter or RLM for short...