What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
3 night msg
3 night of scks
1 night in dayton

im excited about this summer

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Went and saw Pink Talking Phish this past weekend in Boston and while there is no substitute for a Phish show it was a hell of a fun night with great music. If anyone gets a chance you should check them out. Grow big out there.

Aota1

One of my favorite shows that I only got to hear a recording of was\is called Pete's Phabulous Phish Phest and it was a long 3 set Summer house party in 88'. They got wild and played so many good tunes. Covers and originals. Tapes didn't do justice until seeing them in 97 but those were the days. I'll get out and see them again

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Anyone going to any Bakers Dozen shows? I got tickets for the last two weekends for a total of 6 shows. Can't wait maybe I will see you there and we can smoke a fatty. Enjoy your day!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I witnessed more miracles and real participation than I've seen in Ohio in at least a decade.

Not only has the band graduated their doctorate's doctorate but the crowd is learning.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
caught every webcast I didn't have tickets too and bought an extra night to take one of my kids to for her first show

the last night I have enough tickets to take the kids which was the plan before hand, had a feeling it was going to be epic and I got every day of the last weekend on lottery (as I did the first)

stars are aligned for this one, could write a book about the experience

grateful for all the family that makes this life so special

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I am here now and will be back again next weekend. I am blown away every night. Honestly it's hard collecting myself with all the jams. Have phun out there Pham and be safe.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Staying at hotel Penn ground 0. I'll have some pretty cool green sneakers on hard to miss ;) if you see me say hi. The shows have been bonkers lately.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hell yeah phriends season is upon us again. So far i got tickets for levitate fest in Ma Tab will be there and rented a camper for the soon to be announced phish fest at watkins glenn. I am thinking they will announce the festival in March. Good luck out there and happy harvesting.

My gf called me today from work and said the only show close was Camden and to book a hotel....then I had to remind her about Camden and said Watkins Glenn would be announced soon

Latest posts

Latest posts