What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

The Vermonster

Awesome times at SPAC! Friday was my 200th so it was pretty damn fun!!! I thought the 1st set Fri/1 set Sun was all out of whack but besides that, it was amazing and the vibe was on the $$$. I love the times to be had at SPAC but the venue needs some work imo. Overall it was a bad ass time!!!

Mr.Miner

^ awesome!

Last night in Portland was a mixed bag, so-to-speak. With a 'Grind' opener, I thought we were going to be in for something special, but the first set was an odd mix of tunes with no real momentum or theme/vibe but then the second set lit shit up. We got a nice, healthy Tweezer and a rare Bittersweet Motel that were great.
I've been finding that the band, naturally, has a tough time jelling when they are playing 1-night stand shows but then again, those are usually where the sleeper shows are. Hopefully Hartford is that next one...Travel safe, everyone!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
The San Fran run was heat. First set night 3 is a a songfest I'd kill to see. Second set night two looked fire.

I ant wait for dicks.

Oh yeah, and a fee with microphone!!!!

budman678

Veteran
In the airport, initial impression was last night was slightly better than two. The first night was a crazy but I had too many mushrooms.

Anoth r dicks down. Sadly it's turned into just another three day run. Nothing totally spcial

Burt

Veteran
Super jealous all my peeps were landing airplanes all weekend long
Best dicks run in a long time imo

LostTribe

Premium user
Wish they'd show up near me so I could get back on the train. Only about every other year but been there since pre hiatus.

Burt

Veteran
Wish they'd show up near me so I could get back on the train. Only about every other year but been there since pre hiatus.

Eh,,,webcasts and dabs brah 😉
I find it medium depressing to see the same mugs on lot after 24 years-lol

budman678

Veteran
A saw a friend just check in to the Maya, its time for some phish in Mexico.

Have you guys heard the rumors for this year. No summer tour, no Dicks, no fest, no fall and no holiday run. But they are playing 13 shows at msg July-aug

Jbomber79

Veteran
97 was bonkers. My first was 12/7/97. Changed my life

I'll try to remember to post links tonight.

97-98 was illin.. Trey had this almost country sound you can hear it on story of a ghost album. I'm joensen for some live magic been almost four years of absenance :)

Jbomber79

Veteran
What night of Dicks has traditionally been the best Sunday? Looks like I'm all clear for a couple nights!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
New to this forum but a huge phan:woohoo:. Was just at Trey in Troy, got tickets for the last 3 of the bakers dozen, and hoping they do Mexico again. This summer is gonna be awesome just pulled my first harvest with a second on the way. Will be plenty stocked up for the summer :dance013: Stay safe out there Phriends :huggg: