budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
trey and page ripping it

scarlet begonias with phil and friend 4-16-99

G

guest3901

That shakedown was well done.
my bad man..ignorance is bliss..I retract.
Just the whole jayz thing...my thoughts depicted nwa jamming with the Dead.
I shall go crawl back to wence forth I've come from.

Epiphyte

"Good time pals" that is high praise my friend... I had a great time with all my pals last weekend...its awesome knowing you can show up at a random place and come across so many friends that can still have fun. (not a response, just a 2cent statement about my weekend)....

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
"Good time pals" that is high praise my friend... I had a great time with all my pals last weekend...its awesome knowing you can show up at a random place and come across so many friends that can still have fun. (not a response, just a 2cent statement about my weekend)....

last summer at The George I ran into too many old faces to remember them all. Everywhere I went that weekend I heard my name yelled and or was tackled from behind by a long lost friend or 2 or 3. It is amazing how much of a giant family ruinion it becomes.

25us1me.jpg

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Holy shit!! Dodged an arrest in PA and caught this amazing show. Tuck!!! When you're here I sleep tuck wise. Fucking insanity.

Tuck that dress!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
that old school phish vibe was alive and well in Atlantic city, first night was one of the best nights of phish ive seen in a long time

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Yeah, what epiphyte said! Phish is more than just music (and music is damn good). It's bout relaxin, catchin up with friends, ragin with strangers, lettin your guard down and truly existing for those four hours of music.

Enjoying the finest herbs with friends and maybe finding a little lucy

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
that old school phish vibe was alive and well in Atlantic city, first night was one of the best nights of phish ive seen in a long time

me and my brother were listening yesterday and looking over the set lists and we both were like, holy hell it's 1997

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Feels good to be on tour again. Can't wait for my next 5 shows. Rock and roll>tweezer was hott tonight. Hood> wtu, was flawless, except for not fininshing hood. If that happened, this would have been one of the most epic shows ever.

First dog log in 172 shows

First mid-set bold as love since 7/26/98

Plus the tuckingest sleeping monkey ever.

I think this trip was a good move.

Fuck you PA state police. Ticket me and make me destroy a bit of my stash. At least you left me with an oz., my oil rig and my 7 different kinds of wax to dab you dumb quota chasing asshole.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it is taking every inch of my moral fiber to keep from dipping out on my responsibilities and do this whole tour

its seemed like forever since things felt this way and to be honest i was resigned to what it was

not just the band but there ate alot of good heads bringing back good vibes and love to the scene that first inspired them

fucking magic

be good be safe be good to each other

it is taking every inch of my moral fiber to keep from dipping out on my responsibilities and do this whole tour

its seemed like forever since things felt this way and to be honest i was resigned to what it was

not just the band but there ate alot of good heads bringing back good vibes and love to the scene that first inspired them

fucking magic

be good be safe be good to each other

Awesome to read this... too bad this will be my first Phishless summer since '08.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Same for me.

I ended up getting a promotion of sorts (more responsibility, same pay), and sold all my tickets.

Ill be on the couch though.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I'm hoping I can hit the 3 nights in the bay

Everything is crossed, I may even pray for it

Latest posts

Latest posts