What's new

the phish head thread!!

The Vermonster

lol fucking island ter

i remember getting grievously sick which in turn made some room for me to dance albeit in my own vomit

4/4 and 4/5 were maybe the best times I ever had at shows. The weekend was sick. Highlights were the Oblivious Fool and Cavern + Cowfunk Jam. I had tix fir Long Island and went to school at UNC and couldn't get out if an exam. I mean that Holiday Run in 97 plus the 4 Island shows were a great string of shows for the times!

If anyone wants to meet up for some beers ill be at night 2 of woosta all 3 baders the 2 jones beach shows and all 3 nights of spac
See you guys there!

The Vermonster

i listen to those 99warfield shows REGULARLY

trey page phil gahhh! fucking butter brilliant...listenning this afternoon as a matter of fact, and i hadnt seen the above post either! love it

I just threw on 4-15-99 to get this Holiday started.

Budman, Its good to know I'm not alone with my thinking that this was a "once in a lifetime" chance to have been in attendance.

Happy Memorial all.

The Vermonster

Waves is probably the best Jam of 3.0 and today it ranks #2 for me next to what is clearly my favorite and I would be as bold to say "the most underrated Jam of 3.0" goes as many overlook it and some haven't even heard it. Any guesses? Imo the 3, 4, and 5 spots (in no particular order) are: Gorge R&R, DTE DWD, and Camden Sand.

DTE DWD:
http://vimeo.com/24664301

Camden Sand:
http://vimeo.com/25009995

Gorge R&R:
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=phish rock and roll gorge &feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here is my #1 choice and by a landslide taboot taboot:

Vimeo.com/24963767

Does anyone concur?

Honorable Mention:
SB Storage Jam and Golden Age
MSG Ghost
11-28-09 -Seven Below
Essex SC
Gorge Sally
Greek Cities
Merriweather - 46 Days
Hampton Fluffhead (For Just being there to see and hear it was priceless)
Dick's Tweezer
UIC Waves>Undermind
Augusta Reba
Woostah Hood
Amhearst Stash

To name a few .....

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna hit Saratoga this year. Been a minute i've seen the phish... think like 2004 was the last time...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
the DTE dwd was sick. i had made the long drive. first show of an excellent 3day run for me.

i really cany rank my top five jams from 3.0.... too hard

Hampton Fluffhead stands out bc of the novelty....

do you have the Phish Rebuilds America comp? Its all PLINKO funk from 3.0.. I will upload it if interested. You will like very much. I cant get enough of the plinko shit

budman678

Veteran
depending on what shows you saw in 04, you will like the latest incarnation much better

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I think waves>what's the use? From superball belongs on that list. Pine knob dwd was such a pleasant surprise last year. That whole second set blew me away. Especially after the super standard custie first set. I got to sleep in my own bed that night too! It was all kind of surreal.

budman678

Veteran
pine knob was special. beautiful little venue tucked away. the next night at cuyhoga was the tits too...two beautiful fun venues....

second set pine knob was the heat. the entire cuyhoga show was fire as well...finally got a have mercy...also, debuted steam

The Vermonster

the DTE dwd was sick. i had made the long drive. first show of an excellent 3day run for me.

i really cany rank my top five jams from 3.0.... too hard

Hampton Fluffhead stands out bc of the novelty....

do you have the Phish Rebuilds America comp? Its all PLINKO funk from 3.0.. I will upload it if interested. You will like very much. I cant get enough of the plinko shit

No bro. I do not. Its definitely a cool title for obvious reasons. And you had me at "Plinko".....lol. That would be awesome if you would up the files.

Thanks.

budman678

Veteran
I am getting pumped. just took a couple bings of chem99 with querkle bubble on top...getting ready....im going to be live fucking tweetings...who else is watching? the first two nights have been promising...

budman678

Veteran
the carini>ghost>boogie was ill

some looses jams. im really feelin it thus far. not huge risky playing but solid, loosey goosey creative playing. they got a four hour slot so we should get two solid sets with an encore..cant tell you how much i want the shins to over right

budman678

Veteran
so far things sound good..moma dance just started...no risks being taken, but thats okay bc they re just getting things going. lets see if trey has the zip he has had the past few nights. i mean, he has been tearin' it up guys.

Latest posts

Latest posts