What's new

the phish head thread!!

G

Guest3498

I've been all giddy lately knowing that superball is so close.... walking around with a big dumb smile on my face. Can't wait.

M

Mr. Mountain

Aaahhhhh....

Raleigh and P-town were quite the treat! Harpua opener in Portsmouth...!?!?!?!? NICE!

And the Been Caught Stealing was EPIC. Glad I made the decision to get the hell to Raleigh!

Listening to First Tube from Raleigh right now, nice!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Their Alpine Valley show last year was my first time seeing them.

I see that they released a DVD of that 2-night Alpine Valley run. Has anyone seen it? What did you think?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran

I see that they released a DVD of that 2-night Alpine Valley run. Has anyone seen it? What did you think?

Mike's Song from Alpine Valley is EPIC.

Brother Bear: Jealousy consumes me.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran

it's sick. those shows last year were choice for that leg. if you look real close on the cover there are at least 3 or 4 ICmag members pictured. :dance013:

I finally got my Harpua. They are back. Still, I can go see other bands several times for what it costs to see Phish 1 time. Plus, I have to jump through hoops to get tix and play the fed ex game. Lots of fun, music is right where it ought to be, but I wish it wasn't such a hassle to get tix and go. :( I'm an old, spoiled fan. but at least I'm not jaded anymore. that show was hot.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Holy shit superball was insane. What a great weekend. It was nice to have a little IC pow wow while there. It was awesome to meet the guys I met.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Damn brothers I shoulda checked this thread before the ball. Anyone see the patriots in continental army uniforms with snare drum & flute ;-)

Murphle

Wasn't there, had to couch tour for this festi. But having everything streamed over the internet/radio was super nice. In the shower, on the porch, in the car. I didn't miss a thing. Thanx guys!!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I finally got my Harpua for my 100th. They are back. Still, I can go see other bands several times for what it costs to see Phish 1 time. Plus, I have to jump through hoops to get tix and play the fed ex game. Lots of fun, music is right where it ought to be, but I wish it wasn't such a hassle to get tix and go. :( I'm an old, spoiled fan. but at least I'm not jaded anymore. that show was hot.

Really?

I happily handed over more than 1500 bucks total, to go and see one night. Didn't even get to stay the whole time.

But Hell, I guess when you have been to 100 shows....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
you know the stars are aligned when all your phriends feel like family

much love till the next time :)

"i'm a fleabit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies
That's not really true"

- Monkey Man

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it was a testimonial of the transformation of people through weed and music

from the members of the band to the peoples in the crowd there is an enlightenment happening

people are finding weed, being freed and becoming kind again

there are still alot of brothers and sisters that need a loving hand to get their vibe right, but the change in the climate of the "scene" was unmistakeable

really a reflection of those within it

keep it green --- love peace and music

MrDank

Veteran
Didn't go to this festival, but had many friends who went and they all had a great time. Looks like I'll still hit 6 shows on the second leg. Glad you all had such a great time!

Latest posts

Latest posts