What's new

the phish head thread!!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
just got my travel package for the superball! gonna be fun. you know, this marks the first time phish will be playing at a venue with watkins in the name.

MrDank

Veteran
They are supposed to be playing a few nights in Colorado in August and even as late as Labor Day Weekend

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
"my musical experience is headier than your musical experience" is hyper analytical ego driven
micro dosing custy speak

if your really about the music you know you gotta bring the vibe to the show to get it back and that anyone who finds a relationship of that type with a given band has opened a whole new dimension to their being

if its good enough for you then thats good enough for me

all i want to know is are you kind?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Phishcolor.gif

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'll be at the superball. less than a month til my first summer run this year, booya. at least 6 sets of phish a month for me this summer!

G

Guest3498

Can't wait for things to get rolling with these summer shows. SB9 will be my first phish fest, looking forward to it very much...

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
my first phish fest too. and at such a legendary site. this will be the biggest concert there since '73 at the original watkins-glen festival.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 more weeks :dance013: Hope to see you guys there, i'll be the guy with the beard, bearfeet, and a big smile on my face :blowbubbles: