What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
They usually don’t claw the furniture. I’m saying that loosely cause they or one of them has been working out behind my living room chair. We have these things hidden under the bed and behind furniture and they use them all the time. They especially love getting a new one. I think they smell like cat nip when they are new. As you can see, this one is about wore out. Maybe why the whole chair thing is going on suddenly 😳
View attachment 19008320
Love it! Happy Cat!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240525_135704_0.jpg

Bubba likes to pick stuff up around the property and put it on the front porch.
I never know what's gonna fall out of his mouth.
Rocks,sticks, trash,dead stuffs it all goes on the porch or in front of it.
🙃

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning GW
I like cats, dogs too
Cats can have some odd mannerisms, give my cat catnip and he turned into a tyrant, like a bad drunk.
Good morning Old Man! Cats are a hoot! I can reduce our dogs to quivering jelly with just stern looks and my voice, but our cat knows it's safe and just ignores stern looks and voice commands.

When I eat a snack at my desk, Layla will make herself available and may maintain good eye contact, but never pushes. Melissa will crawl into my lap to get to the food, and I have to repeatedly block her assaults to keep her out of it, unless I give her a sample.
Like the Billy Joel song, "She's always a woman to me"!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yes, that’s a cool product for sure
it sure would save a lot of innocent lives...cops are killing people every day...what's up with these kids killing each other...I don't care to leave my place anymore and have made sure Ivan knows to stay with me everywhere I go...he's even walking with me to feed the piggies...a few months ago he was ripping the welded wire fence looking for fresh pork...now he's chilling under duress... ;)

SubGirl

420club
I hate to go out too. Everyday someone gets shot around here sometimes in The same area where we went out Just an hour later…. I’ve never liked shopping except at thrift stores I love them. We mostly stay home and just go out for essentials and occasionally while we are out eat something during off hours. I don’t mind it at home. we have just recently started going out to see some music again which I did miss in my life but it’s still not the same and you are reminded when you get searched at the event you are going to, even a small event. Some of my retired friends go crazy at home all the time and wonder how we can stand it. I guess we have enough going on to keep us happy.

oldmaninbc

Good morning Old Man! Cats are a hoot! I can reduce our dogs to quivering jelly with just stern looks and my voice, but our cat knows it's safe and just ignores stern looks and voice commands.

When I eat a snack at my desk, Layla will make herself available and may maintain good eye contact, but never pushes. Melissa will crawl into my lap to get to the food, and I have to repeatedly block her assaults to keep her out of it, unless I give her a sample.

Like the Billy Joel song, "She's always a woman to me"!
I have lived with cats for about 7 decades and simply accept there revered standing. You describe living with a cat purrrrfectly.

jokerman

Premium user
I hate to go out too. Everyday someone gets shot around here sometimes in The same area where we went out Just an hour later…. I’ve never liked shopping except at thrift stores I love them. We mostly stay home and just go out for essentials and occasionally while we are out eat something during off hours. I don’t mind it at home. we have just recently started going out to see some music again which I did miss in my life but it’s still not the same and you are reminded when you get searched at the event you are going to, even a small event. Some of my retired friends go crazy at home all the time and wonder how we can stand it. I guess we have enough going on to keep us happy.
We do have weed😊

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
my home is my refuge...the boys don't take shit and most know to stay on their side of the fence...I'm sure it won't be long until I see brown looking at me from my own property...there's no question as to what will happen...

Latest posts

Latest posts