What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I tried surfing once....lot harder that it looks. Haven't spent much time on the ocean. Just a few vacations. Give me a river and the curiosity to always want to know what is beyond the next bend. Then there is the mountains....love to backpack to a remote lake where hardly anybody goes.

i have however gotten a bit old to carry a 60lb pack 5 miles straight up the side of a mountain. Sleeping on the ground is a bit rough on these old bones now days as well.

SubGirl

420club
I tried surfing once....lot harder that it looks. Haven't spent much time on the ocean. Just a few vacations. Give me a river and the curiosity to always want to know what is beyond the next bend. Then there is the mountains....love to backpack to a remote lake where hardly anybody goes.

i have however gotten a bit old to carry a 60lb pack 5 miles straight up the side of a mountain. Sleeping on the ground is a bit rough on these old bones now days as well.
But made some good memories tho…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Done cleaning and all the other stuff that comes with having company. My son just texted me and said he forgot his PING PONG paddle. Ha ha....I got him a brand new one here waiting on him. Not gonna let him off so easy. His mouth wrote the check.....now lets see if his azz can cash it.

oldmaninbc

My TV has turned itself on many, many times since I've had it (2017-18).
What's freakier is; when it happens, remote nor the manual off switch shuts it down.
I need to unplug it.

It's one a them dern smart tv's.
I have read you can tell your TV not to perform certain functions, but I have also read their ways around this as well. I don't think we are safe from any electronic trespassers.

One of the funniest/craziest was when I read recently about the vending machines that were watching people.

I have a newer smart TV, they can watch you, listen to you. If I wanted to get into conspiracy theories I would say we are getting subliminal messages. LOL

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Sons and pingpong.........they never quit even when they win they just keep grinding it in.
😆
IMG_20240516_132632.jpg

oldmaninbc

My cats live on our bed day and night. We have those scratcher things around the house in inconspicuous places which we hear them using all the time. I don’t have one in my living room and noticed the back side of the armrest on one of my chairs taking a beating… maybe I need to put one behind the chair too
Morning Sub
When my cat was a kitty I would physically take him, hold his paws and pretend to scratch against our homemade scratching posts. As he got older, he continued to scratch the 4 homemade posts, never scratching the furniture. it took effort and patience but in the end was worth the time.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Love hand and eye coordination games. Pool, (9 ball) ping pong and video games. I suck at but love golf.

Nice table Dog! Can you beat him. Love the game but it is hard to find somebody to play with.....NOT today. ha ha
I play like a chinaman.............poorly cuz my eyes are too squinty to see the ball.
😁
You can't see it in that pic but I am fetaled up on the ground sobbing there.
😆

SubGirl

420club
Morning Sub
When my cat was a kitty I would physically take him, hold his paws and pretend to scratch against our homemade scratching posts. As he got older, he continued to scratch the 4 homemade posts, never scratching the furniture. it took effort and patience but in the end was worth the time.
They usually don’t claw the furniture. I’m saying that loosely cause they or one of them has been working out behind my living room chair. We have these things hidden under the bed and behind furniture and they use them all the time. They especially love getting a new one. I think they smell like cat nip when they are new. As you can see, this one is about wore out. Maybe why the whole chair thing is going on suddenly 😳
IMG_0033.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts