What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Why you guys make the liberal brain melt like you do?
😁
I am on a couple forums for some other hobbies that are pretty left leaning and I don't feelt the need to correct,chastise or attempt to counterpoint their political comments I just ignore them.........prevents rage quitting.
😆
RABBLE,RABBLE,RABBLE!

It matters not to me what folks political leanings are.
My issue is that, there are areas of the forum for those conversations.
If one wants to engage in lengthy discussions on derisive subject matters...
take it there.

A quick post expressing something like... "Oh, F the government" etc., IMO
is great. Carrying on further than a frustrated gripe post is what annoys me.

I do not go to the speakers corner as I do not want to read/ engage in said
discussions.

Putembk did start this thread and as I understand how forums work...
the thread starter has domain over what content is favorable in their thread (?).
If the thread starter asks a member to take the convo to the appropriate thread,
I think that is w/ in their right.

I participate in this thread because there is / was very little political talk.

Like has been mentioned many times... if I don't like it, don't read it.

Well... I've had to just skip over many more posts as of recently.
Politics are a divisive subject and I personally would like to have
this thread relatively clear of it.

Guess I could just move on I suppose, sigh.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I see where you guys are talking about animals destroying furniture and upholstery. I run a very tight ship with my boys and out of the 13 German Shepherds I’ve had Ivan has nod on one piece of the rocking chair and that’s it. Once I covered the end of the rocker with hot sauce he has no desire to go back and chew on it again, I found the trick to give them toys that they enjoy, they’ve got both inside and outside toys…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
take it there.

discussions.

the thread starter has domain over what content is favorable in their thread (?).
If the thread starter asks a member to take the convo to the appropriate thread,

I enjoy your posts.... please stay. I am at a point in life where confrontation is something I would rather avoid. Left hates the right and the right hated the left.

No room for that here!

SubGirl

420club
That is the privilege of being an animal lover.
My cats live on our bed day and night. We have those scratcher things around the house in inconspicuous places which we hear them using all the time. I don’t have one in my living room and noticed the back side of the armrest on one of my chairs taking a beating… maybe I need to put one behind the chair too

jokerman

Premium user
Miss Layla has taken it as her duty to wake me at the appropriate time every morning, even though she has her own dog door and doesn't need to go out.

She does it affectionately by rooting under my neck, while moaning, and wiggling with her her tail going whap, whap, whap against the wall or side of the bed.

I didn't train her to do that, she learned it on her own, and her only payoff is a big huggy, scratchy love-in, because her very next move is to go back to sleep herself.

However, if I love her up and then fluff her off, she will continue to return and encourage me until I do get up, before going back to sleep herself. If she has to return to encourage me, she will start bringing a toy with her to up the ante.

View attachment 19008174
Another Beauty❤️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was awakened by a wet nose and a puppy French kiss this morning. Zig has learned that is the key to him going out for a quick(or a very long) pee. He would go out late last night because the local coyote pack was shrieking for about 10 minutes. He always gets a good patting for waking me up to do his bidness though. And he is back to snoozing. View attachment 19008192
The pup has his moves!
My Maryjane is the sweetest waker upper. She gently taps me with her paw till I wake up then gives me I gotta go out kisses. I get up usually early pre 6:00 am anyways, let her and dimwit Arlo for a “long pee” then we come back in and I let her up in the bed until I’m ready for coffee. I really never go back to sleep but enjoy the morning snug time.
Hee, hee, hee, Layla reserves the paw for when I ignore her. It is her way of saying, "No, I'm serious!"
Zig isn’t allowed on the bed(yet). He has already gotten my wife to cave on getting up on the couch because he snuggles up like a pro.

Our dogs are really not allowed in the bed either. Only MJ and only for a short time in the morning. She loves that morning time and knows it’s a special treat so she’s very still until it’s time to make coffee

we don’t let them on the couch either. Their hairy paws get too dirty.
We don't allow our pups on the furniture because they have a dog door and can come and go when it's raining. We do have to clean the carpets more often because of sometimes muddy feet, but with the dog door none of our pups have ever had an accident.

When we took care of my SIL's dog, who was allowed on the furniture at home, we had to put covers on the furniture.

jokerman

Premium user
Why you guys make the liberal brain melt like you do?
😁
I am on a couple forums for some other hobbies that are pretty left leaning and I don't feelt the need to correct,chastise or attempt to counterpoint their political comments I just ignore them.........prevents rage quitting.
😆
RABBLE,RABBLE,RABBLE!
especially if there are no snacks involved.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Miss Layla has taken it as her duty to wake me at the appropriate time every morning, even though she has her own dog door and doesn't need to go out.

She does it affectionately by rooting under my neck, while moaning, and wiggling with her her tail going whap, whap, whap against the wall or side of the bed.

I didn't train her to do that, she learned it on her own, and her only payoff is a big huggy, scratchy love-in, because her very next move is to go back to sleep herself.

However, if I love her up and then fluff her off, she will continue to return and encourage me until I do get up, before going back to sleep herself. If she has to return to encourage me, she will start bringing a toy with her to up the ante.

View attachment 19008174

Hi Mr Wolf, funny enough my dog does exactly the same thing to the wife at 5am every day.

He gets her to get out of bed, so she does... rattles around in the kitchen emptying the dishywashy and stuff, then she makes his breakfast, in the meantime, he's jumped onto the bed next to me until he hears the bowl go down. Then it's toilet time and a good munch on his kibble.

He's had a poorly tummy this week and has been getting her up extra early at 3am to go squirt in the garden.

He knows if he tries it with me, I'll just roll over and fart in his general direction.

IMG_3591.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
The pup has his moves!

Hee, hee, hee, Layla reserves the paw for when I ignore her. It is her way of saying, "No, I'm serious!"

We don't allow our pups on the furniture because they have a dog door and can come and go when it's raining. We do have to clean the carpets more often because of sometimes muddy feet, but with the dog door none of our pups have ever had an accident.

When we took care of my SIL's dog, who was allowed on the furniture at home, we had to put covers on the furniture.
To some degree I shouldn't be allowed on a couch to be honest.

jokerman

Premium user
Hi Mr Wolf, funny enough my dog does exactly the same thing to the wife at 5am every day.

He gets her to get out of bed, so she does... rattles around in the kitchen emptying the dishywashy and stuff, then she makes his breakfast, in the meantime, he's jumped onto the bed next to me until he hears the bowl go down. Then it's toilet time and a good munch on his kibble.

He's had a poorly tummy this week and has been getting her up extra early at 3am to go squirt in the garden.

He knows if he tries it with me, I'll just roll over and fart in his general direction.

View attachment 19008252
When a dog looks at you they seem to look right into your soul

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 19008252
A little charmer!
Cats are just furry houseplants that hate you.
To dogs you're family and to cats you're staff.....................

SubGirl

420club
take it there.

discussions.

Don’t move on, we love your posts.
‘sometimes I log in and see what’s going on and find I have better ways to waste my time after scrolling a while, could be any subject, not just politics…. As fast as this thread moves, the subject changes pretty quick but I do like reading different views even if they are not my own. I usually hit the like button even if I don’t agree just to kinda say I respect your opinion unless of course they go for the throat of the reader by saying something offensive. I don’t usually hit an emoji on mean posts and wish that there were less of them.
‘now let’s all smoke some weed together. ✌️🥰

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, my time in the Jacuzzi was sweet, but too short. A fat ugly guy joined me, who looked like the caricature of a dirty old pederast and kept loudly blowing his nostrils to clear them, before hanging off one of the pool walls so that the bubble jet was directed at his crotch, at which point I moved to the Sauna and then a hot shower.

If that was his technique for getting the Jacuzzi to himself, it worked.

SubGirl

420club
Well, my time in the Jacuzzi was sweet, but too short. A fat ugly guy joined me, who looked like the caricature of a dirty old pederast and kept loudly blowing his nostrils to clear them, before hanging off one of the pool walls so that the bubble jet was directed at his crotch, at which point I moved to the Sauna and then a hot shower.

If that was his technique for getting the Jacuzzi to himself, it worked.
OMG that was funny as crap GW. All that just went through my head a couple of times. 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂