What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Had I known you were going to have such a tasty spread on the table for dinner I would’ve headed out last night to be there to enjoy the yummy fair…
‘’there will prolly be plenty of leftover cause my whole crew big and little are The chicken nuggets fries and pizza type 😳. We will see if they go for the Hungarian food…
I need to stop going to doctors. I went to the infectious disease doctor yesterday and got more bad news on top of the bad news. I was going in there to talk to him about. I guess this is what happens when you live a fast life and never slow down.

‘don’t know what your bad new was on top of the already bad news but you are in my thoughts boo.🥰

jokerman

Premium user
1716561911360.png

Eltitoguay

Try Argentina mano véio
Far right Javier Milei is trying to revive the Falkland War against England
Lo que a mi me asusta de esta posibilidad, es que haya también un populismo británico que lo alimente "dándole bola"... Ambos populismos ocultan con ello sus catastróficas gestiones.

What scares me about this possibility is that there is also a British populism that feeds it by "giving him a boost"... Both populisms thereby hide their catastrophic efforts.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well shucky darns! Trimming a plant that hermed on me in week 6. Thought I would try and get her through. Turned out to be a mess. Seeds, pollen sacks ad dust. To boot it is larfy. I tried trimming but farg it! No frost either so I am not even gonna put forth the effort to kief it. I have another in flower and it is getting pulled.

I won't even give this mess away.

oldmaninbc

Yup. Just step outside of the house for a few days and again come to realize that fact.
Try and sign up or qualify for any benefits or get money is a stark reminder of that. And,, customer service?!?
As we all know it has gone downhill every year. I believe that the internet for some reason facilitated that too.
That and dealing with anyone born post the boomer generation. Maybe its me, but they seem to not care much.
Some do, but they seem to be the exception. That, and the large number of outsourcing and non-native born help.
I think in many cases they don't pay enough to get quality help. And those that are, don't want this work.
Yikes!?! :cautious:
I often wonder about the amount of tax money our governments bring in and where does it all go. I don't suppose any commoner would ever be privy to all the facts and details.
Many things in life center around the economy, the internet is like TV bringing us commercials, but is on steroids, it has also brought us hatred in mass, divided us along many lines etc. The age of information has news coming at us like a marathon runner watching the scenery go by.

I know this is just me but somehow I don't even feel like this planet should be home, it's like I don't fit in here.
When someone quoted, "The earth is some other plants hell" it made me wonder.

SubGirl

420club
Well shucky darns! Trimming a plant that hermed on me in week 6. Thought I would try and get her through. Turned out to be a mess. Seeds, pollen sacks ad dust. To boot it is larfy. I tried trimming but farg it! No frost either so I am not even gonna put forth the effort to kief it. I have another in flower and it is getting pulled.

I won't even give this mess away.
Sorry Pute. I hate it when that happens…☹️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning OldMan.

I often wonder about the amount of tax money our governments bring in and where does it all go. I don't suppose any commoner would ever be privy to all the facts and details.
Many things in life center around the economy, the internet is like TV bringing us commercials, but is on steroids, it has also brought us hatred in mass, divided us along many lines etc. The age of information has news coming at us like a marathon runner watching the scenery go by.

I know this is just me but somehow I don't even feel like this planet should be home, it's like I don't fit in here.
When someone quoted, "The earth is some other plants hell" it made me wonder.
We have no say and have no right to accountability on where our tax dollars go. Doesn't seen right. We elected our officials to work for us......what happened.

Yup, we are a prison society placed here by aliens. Hide from the vermin. I do.

oldmaninbc

Evening. Back from dinner. Watching a rally.

I will be 74 9/19
OK, I know I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I was baffled by your numerical numbers, aaahhh, your messing with me, good one.
I'd better hope you were or I will look really bad, which isn't hard for me to accomplish.

Good morning to you Pute!
Some people count sheep to go to sleep, did you count salmon going over the waterfall at bedtime.