What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
oh wow man! great pictures
it sounds like there must be a pretty established population in your area
i wonder where they came from originally?
ive never seen a white peacock before, when it unfurls its tail does it have markings on it?
it seems like youve gotten to share a lot of their lifes moments man! thanks for sharing the stories
/all the thumbs up
For Floriduh, it was a beautiful lady:
1715375470863.png
Frances Langford
She brought in a bunch becuz she just loved them.

They are NOT considered an invasive species <-- this is because they have eased into the FL native wildlife world without causing ecological problems like pythons and Iguanas have.

I think they are beautiful and adorable. Somewhere, I have a photo of five of them on my roof. Cannot find it, dammit.

Late Edit Add: I have seen several white peacocks. Never a peahen. Scooter had a resident one that was white back when he had his prehistoric monster farm. Lemme dig...

AHA!! Found it -- BTW, he is not caged. He just liked it there by Scooter's barn. To the right is clear to the fargin horizon:
1715377325856.jpeg

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
crawled outta bed this morning and iced my back...felt kinda froggy so I headed out back to change the oil in my truck...16 quarts of synthetic oil plus a filter...my buddy stopped bye so we headed to a local mexican restaraunt...fajitas were yummy...best part is he bought...got home and refilled his stash for him...I gave him my chickens and sure enough, Ivan took a few tail feathers outta the chickens ass...he snuck up behind me and tried for the entire bird but I swung around so he could only get a few...he's not good with other animals...
Sounds like a friggin TV sitcom. Armfuls of chickens, and the predatory pooch prowling and pouncing while two stoners are trying to load other clucking chickens in the Mini-Cooper... :ROFLMAO:

I am so glad to read the tone of your post, bro. Good on ya.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
thanks Walt, I'm down but far from out...tomorrow I begin yet another project, collecting all the trash that has piled up and put it in the soon to be fired burn pit...too dry now to light a match...on the 23rd I go to see the infectious disease doctor...never thought I'd go to one of those places, that's for other people right...old goats keep those places afloat...

cola

Funny that you would stay that. I draw the line there too.
Got and on and off switch on my noggin, and that turns it on.
To date I have not located anything else that does that. Amen

I do have something on my list that I am truly trying to tackle. Sugar.
I know it is bad for ya. Really nothing beneficial about it that I see.
But organic unrefined brown in my coffee. Quite the addiction, sigh.
First day today of no sugar in my java. Cookies after supper? We C ..

cola

Finally - after another extra 8 days in the hospital - and a corrective surgery - they tell me that they are gonna let me go this afternoon - my 14 year old son will come and pick me up from school - when he gets out in a coupla hours - take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital - to fetch his old Dad - and I must say that I'll be very happy to go home 🏡 - on such a lovely sunny day (23C) - <does a little snoopy dance>

Gypsy: I had a second major incision done to me not so very long ago so I can truly relate to botched work.
Doc's have a tough job though, as we both know. Fortunately it looks like my fix has worked. At least so far..
Really happy to hear that your outcome is now complete, and that your outook is equally good. Blue skies!

oldmaninbc

thanks Walt, I'm down but far from out...tomorrow I begin yet another project, collecting all the trash that has piled up and put it in the soon to be fired burn pit...too dry now to light a match...on the 23rd I go to see the infectious disease doctor...never thought I'd go to one of those places, that's for other people right...old goats keep those places afloat...
From what I have seen of your yard, it has beautiful mature landscaping, it looks like a yard someone cares about. I would experience a sense of peace.

Hope you get answers that are meaningful to you when you visit the infectious disease doctor. Have known some who had sickness and didn't do a damn thing about it, then wonder why they are suffering.