What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

My Grindhouse Prophet F2's.
I transplanted into 3 1/2 gallon buckets last night and they definitely like their new homes.
Have them growing in the organic Coast of Maine Stonington mix which seems to be working well.
They sure do have the big fan leaves that the original Prophet had.
View attachment 18990161
If you've never grown in CoM before I think you will love it. Try top dressing with their Lobster Crab compost when they get a little bigger and you should be able to go the whole way without feeding. At least that has been my experience.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
goodnight Irene!

IMG_8720.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
No.

Only those who judge people using broad strokes, based on an either or viewpoint, and reduce everything to either right or wrong, black or white. The world is _infinite_ fucking shades of gray and everybody seems to have forgotten that these days, even in this thread.
I saw a discussion on a news show that says that much of the problems like you describe are all the fault of gerry mandering and it actually makes quit a bit of sense and when you compare it to the rise of intolerance in the country the timeline matches pretty well too.

Basically the premise goes that because gerry mandering creates these boudries that favor a particular political group but doesn't necessarily fit the demographic of those boundries the politicians are forced too speak to the most extreme views of their chosen party to get any kind of traction such that it pushes more an more who would otherwise be more centrists to move towards those extremes just to still feel accepted by their chosen party.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It was kinda funny…
It was hilarious.
😆
I had to refresh. It was gone on my screen for a bit too. I thought it was just me…

I screwed up the Heri-Berry seeds you sent me with my cockamamie auto watering system. Delayed ripening but the smell delicious (like fruity) and are heavily laden with trichs. It will be serious medicine for sure. I plan on taking the seeded buds tonight so I will get a feel for the buzz soon. Waiting for a Solo 2 vape to come from Canadia to sample it.
Vaping is the way.
My buddy Ziggy is a weirdo. This is comfortable got him apparently… View attachment 18990131
Malinois my ass!
😆
What a beautiful dog you have,congratulations!
That sounds like the beginning of a Monty Python skit, "And now for something completely different...a man with three penises." :biggrin:
Hey bro glad you made it over.
😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hey bro glad you made it over.
😆
Yeah, this thread definitely brings back memories of the old days but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate. As I've aged I find it's taking me much longer to get things done such that I can't really afford to stay as involved in a thread this active like I used to when I could spend 8+ hours in online forums and still have enough time to get things done. :biggrin:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yeah, this thread definitely brings back memories of the old days but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate. As I've aged I find it's taking me much longer to get things done such that I can't really afford to stay as involved in a thread this active like I used to when I could spend 8+ hours in online forums and still have enough time to get things done. :biggrin:
I feel ya.........older and slower with a few less braincells every day.
😆
Fortunately the older and feebler I get the less seems expected of me kind of balanced itself out so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts