What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

MickeyMice

Those signs are still up. Especially coming back from MO. STL city and county have their taxes up to IL's standards. Hannibal etc. and KY TN area people still save quite a bit. Still about half. Gas is the same. I help a place over by Quincy occasionally, and they get all their gas for their whole fleet in MO.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Double gaugus here, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 69F.

Breakfast out this morning at the Cadilliac with Grayfox and NM!

Wowza, yesterday they cut down the huge ~125 year old Douglas Fir in our neighbors yard. Apparently after ours blew down, they were concerned for their house. Fortunately, ours blew away from our house and towards theirs, but because we had previously had it shortened and lightened, it didn't quiet reach it.

Sad to see it go and heartbreaking when ours blew down.

OleReynard

Alright Old farts....some traditional Midwestern cuisine.
Authentic St Louis Style Pork Steak
Cut from the shoulder of the pig. Great flavor, very cheap, but tough.

You grill it
Then simmer it in a mixture of bbq sauce and beer to tenderize, Maul's BBQ sauce and Budweiser are traditional.
Then grill it again.

Good eating for a couple bucks.
Love pork steak, just grilled thou no bbq
Love the boneless bicolor chops

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18989327 View attachment 18989328

Double gaugus here, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 69F.

Breakfast out this morning at the Cadilliac with Grayfox and NM!

Wowza, yesterday they cut down the huge ~125 year old Douglas Fir in our neighbors yard. Apparently after ours blew down, they were concerned for their house. Fortunately, ours blew away from our house and towards theirs, but because we had previously had it shortened and lightened, it didn't quiet reach it.

Sad to see it go and heartbreaking when ours blew down.
The town I live in is cutting down huge old maples, oaks and ash trees in preparation for road work that will do nothing but fuck up traffic from now on. The state pledged $11 million for the project if only the residents would kick in $1 million. The design is ludicrous but they had a simulation that made it look like a miracle of God for traffic. Any simulation is easily swayed towards whatever those in power desire it to look like but our locals are too dumb to see the forest for the felled trees. For reference, see Ferguson’s death simulation regarding the China flu which was the basis for locking down the world and transferring wealth upwards…

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240417_233810990.jpg

Spring set will need to be harvested June 1st. Summer plants will need to go in as soon as the holes are emptied. Hmmm this is a bit of a sticky wicket. I get my first Borg implant on May 15th. I wonder what shape I'll be in by the 1st?

I'm sure I can lean on a pair of friends I supply clones to for some of the muscle as one is retired like me and his dog loves the yard. I can see it now. Ohh just give me the shovel and go load the pipe with hash while I put the plant in. Is the wife looking at us?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How are you today @Gypsy Nirvana the next few days are often the hardest.
You can do it you've been through worse I suspect.
Was a bit of a travesty yesterday - my magic button ✨️ pain reliever packed up - and I told 😀 the young inexperienced nurse that I wasn't getting any pain relief - since I couldn't feel the drowsiness - and effectiveness - nor hear the thing when I pressed it - so I went for over an hour - with the shivers - and spasms on the left side of the ❤️ heart - thinking that I was gonna croak - finally they sussed it out - and got it working correctly again - Phew!
A morning smashing up concrete with a crow bar trying to prepare the flower beds that had reclaimed creosoted sleepers on top of them.

My back will thank me later and for days but i'm trying to let the tool do most of the work.

Hope you're feeling ok gypsy. i reckon they'll be taking away the fentanyl today :(
Yeah - they took me off the fentanyl today - and put me on morphine - because my pain is down to a 5/10 -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240417_193452_9.jpg

Snows pretty much all gone and temps at 31 now.
Got the 3D printed percussion caps in and wow!
Game changer right there.
Did some fiddlin around with them and ran a few cylinders through the 1849 without a single issue.
First time that has ever happened with that gun.......went from frustrating to fun instantly.
😆

CharlesU Farley

Was a bit of a travesty yesterday - my magic button ✨️ pain reliever packed up - and I told 😀 the young inexperienced nurse that I wasn't getting any pain relief - since I couldn't feel the drowsiness - and effectiveness - nor hear the thing when I pressed it - so I went for over an hour - with the shivers - and spasms on the left side of the ❤️ heart - thinking that I was gonna croak - finally they sussed it out - and got it working correctly again - Phew!

Yeah - they took me off the fentanyl today - and put me on morphine - because my pain is down to a 5/10 -
Well, in the grand scheme of things it's better for your PCA pump to go down than the Swan-Gans catheter transducer. I know you don't know what that is, but it's the tube that's going to directly into your heart measuring pressures, so they can adjust your medications. If that goes down, you'll be DRT... complicated medical talk for dead right there. 😂

Harley just chimed in," you told him to press the fucking button so many times, he _broke_ it!"

Yeah, she cusses too. ;) Sorry you got stuck with a young, inexperienced nursed. You should have had an old battle axe like Harley! 🪓

Pain being at a 5/10 this soon after surgery is an outstanding sign! They'll have you up, dancing around, and you'll be pinching butts before you know it.(y)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Morning OFC. Woke up to fog an light rain.

Glad you got the pain under control Gypsy.

@ Big....going back to the landfill today?

@ Bubba...the smell of cigarettes makes me sick.

yes but we won’t because they are closed today

tomorrow for sure….we probably have two more trips to get stuff pared down so we won’t have to rent a 44’ foot tractor trailer

Latest posts

Latest posts