What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
My buddy Stash remembers a pack of cigs in a machine was 50 cents and they gave you back a penny in the pack in Nassau county, He is 72
@jokerman My mother useta give me a quarter and have me walk to the store and buy one pack of Chesterfields to bring back. I would be able to keep the two pennies that would be inside the cellophane wrapper.

One time, both of them were steels.
We got our paperwork back from HR Block and sent it in for our $9K refund.
@Gray Wolf Use it all to buy junk silver US coins. You are under the $10K no-tell limit.
But thinking about it is kinda killing my buzz. I know it’s bad for me. I’m sure I’ll quit one day, I’m already working on it and right now I don’t need help or at least don’t want it as I sometimes make bad decisions I’m not proud of but they are my decisions. I’m not mad or anything and I respect your opinion especially as a RT 🥰
@SubGirl -- Yeah, it is a fucking certainty you'll quit "one day". <-- That is guaranteed. Would you like to quit before you talk by putting a microphone against your throat?

That hole is really disgusting to folks, so you will not be able to talk to ANYONE without having them recoil in horror. I've seen it.

The back of your mouth could get... "red patches called erythroplakias. These are rare, isolated, velvety patches in the mouth and/or throat that typically show up in older patients." Check now in the mirror. That is another kind of benefit from cigarettes.

1713350065035.png

Or you could keep smoking cigarettes just like this lady shown below. Wait 'til you see her cough her chronic cough. Funny as hell. She has to carry a cloth at all times, everywhere.

Nobody notices, and she is welcomed everywhere. Of course, her husband cringes a lot as she clears her throat at the dinner table...
1713350514135.png

It is really worth it to keep smoking -- nobody will notice the hole, and your quality of life will be enhanced upward by each and every cigarette you smoke from today on.

No need for you to go through the absolute misery-hell of quitting cigarette smoking. Nobody can do that.

And no fucking excuse to light up another one, is there. Look at that woman's eyes, and ask her if she would trade places with you as you are right now. YOU still have a way to safety.

Ask her what she would give up to reset to where @SubGirl is right now.

The next cigarette you light up. Do it KNOWING what you are doing. Light right up; and be aware as you light up how rewarding that cigarette is. Yummy. Worth it.

I cannot get off this until I pound it into reality and not some distant, unlikely, not-too-bad finality.

One last thing as a doctor's daddy:

Before you light your next cigarette, look up what a breathing stoma is, and check to make sure your next cigarette is worth having a breathing stoma strapped on so you can sleep.

Enjoy the cigarette and ignore the above. Nothing will happen.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

@jokerman My mother useta give me a quarter and have me walk to the store and buy one pack of Chesterfields to bring back. I would be able to keep the two pennies that would be inside the cellophane wrapper.

@Gray Wolf Use it all to buy junk silver US coins. You are under the $10K no-tell limit.

@SubGirl -- Yeah, it is a fucking certainty you'll quit "one day". <-- That is guaranteed. Would you like to quit before you talk by putting a microphone against your throat?

That hole is really disgusting to folks, so you will not be able to talk to ANYONE without having them recoil in horror. I've seen it.

The back of your mouth could get... "red patches called erythroplakias. These are rare, isolated, velvety patches in the mouth and/or throat that typically show up in older patients." Check now in the mirror. That is another kind of benefit from cigarettes.

View attachment 18988868

Or you could keep smoking cigarettes just like this lady shown below. Wait 'til you see her cough her chronic cough. Funny as hell. She has to carry a cloth at all times, everywhere.

Nobody notices, and she is welcomed everywhere. Of course, her husband cringes a lot as she clears her throat at the dinner table...
View attachment 18988874

It is really worth it to keep smoking -- nobody will notice the hole, and your quality of life will be enhanced upward by each and every cigarette you smoke from today on.

No need for you to go through the absolute misery-hell of quitting cigarette smoking. Nobody can do that.

And no fucking excuse to light up another one, is there. Look at that woman's eyes, and ask her if she would trade places with you as you are right now. YOU still have a way to safety.

The next cigarette you light up. Do it KNOWING what you are doing. Light right up; and be aware as you light up how rewarding that cigarette is. Yummy. Worth it.

I cannot get off this until I pound it into reality and not some distant, unlikely, not-too-bad finality.

Before you light your next cigarette, look up what a breathing stoma is, and check to make sure your next cigarette is worth having a breathing stoma strapped on so you can sleep.

ffs cmon! away withee

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A double gaugus day here starting at 37F and predicted to reach 64F.

Given several upcoming mornings in the low 30's, I decided to hold off on planting a few more days, though I'll get the prep work out of the way.

I ended up with two calls for the old oriental rug before I deleted the Craig's list post, with the first "old fart" picking it up and glad to get it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning

i do not like waking up tired..
but it happens
how about waking up tired and with a headache?….no fun

some,have it a lot worse so no complaints here , I just need some coffee , a joint , and a few hours and then I am ready to go

going to the landfill….again…3rd time is a charm

Unca Walt

420club
After the US Gummint got me smoking with freebies in the rats, I was -- after a dozen years -- cured in ONE FARGIN DAY by meeting a GI at the VA Horsepiss-hole with the cavern in his throat.

He coughed through his neck and spewed a brown mass onto a towel.

THEN he brought his fucking cigarette up to the hole he just essentially vomited out of, and took a deep draw on his cigarette.

I never smoked a cigarette after that. I do not want the exquisite @SubGirl to go down that horrible death-road.

PS: Yes, I am old enuf to know there is nothing worse than a reformed drunk.

Last edited:

BrassNwood

Veteran

View attachment 18988868

View attachment 18988874

After the US Gummint got me smoking with freebies in the rats, I was -- after a dozen years -- cured in ONE FARGIN DAY by meeting a GI at the VA Horsepiss-tol with the hole.

He coughed through his neck and spewed a brown mass onto a towel.

THEN he brought his fucking cigarette up to the hole he just essentially vomited out of, and took a deep draw on his cigarette.

I never smoked a cigarette after that. I do not want the exquisite @SubGirl to go down that horrible death-road.

At least my Dad did stop smoking cigarettes after they cut out his vocal cords and didn't smoke through his stoma. This was 1968 and if you wanted to talk again you had to learn to swallow air and talk while belching. The old man got really good at it and continued to speak at his AA meetings for another few years before cancer took him anyways.

Didn't keep me from picking the damned things up now did it?