What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Love home made sauce. My wife was taught by her mother who was taught by her off-the-boat Palermo Italian grandmother to make it. She taught me as I am the chef in the house. I like that it looks like you put chunks of pepper and onion in your sauce(mmmmm). That looks delicious but Mrs Fogey is very particular so I make it like she taught me. 😂 Don’t want to wake up with a horses head in the bed if you know what I mean.😂
I think that I lost 2-3 kilos already - although I've eaten all the dry while bead tuna sammices presented to me with the hot 💧- to melt the flem -

oldfogey8

Hope you folks are doing your taxes right.
Just smoked "Black Orchard" and did my taxes.
Im getting $680,000. back 😊
Hope I didnt screwup ..
We had a good Jewish accountant do our taxes. If there was a way to pay less legally, he’d have found it. I knew I was going to get rammed as I never pre-pay or have anything withheld. My penalty was something like $280. Fk the govt. I will pay the penalty just so they don’t have my money to give away to foreign leaders that hate America or to finance child mutilation every year at least for a few months. 75 cents a day is worth it to uphold my principles(until April every year when the steal from me).

SubGirl

420club
We had a good Jewish accountant do our taxes. If there was a way to pay less legally, he’d have found it. I knew I was going to get rammed as I never pre-pay or have anything withheld. My penalty was something like $280. Fk the govt. I will pay the penalty just so they don’t have my money to give away to foreign leaders that hate America or to finance child mutilation every year at least for a few months. 75 cents a day is worth it to uphold my principles(until April every year when the steal from me).
There’s a penalty for not paying in advance? I never knew that. Wow

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I know Harley and I consume more than most humans, so this is what we've been using for the last 15-20 years. The serial number on this Braun coffee grinder is 903. o_O View attachment 18988712

After I decarb, I essentially pulverize/powderize with this bad boy while Harley grinds it up for the vape. There's a joke in there about Harley bumping and grinding but it's just not coming to me right now... I need the Jokerman's help. :LOL:

As you can tell, it's been used once or twice.;)
Oi! - I guess that the worst thing about this luvverly horsespital - is the damn' in fact that I have run out of the Eastern Samutran cawfee - not allowed to drink it either - because the rest of the Cardio-Club Fanatics - all go to bed earlyish - buncha quitters -

CharlesU Farley

Oi! - I guess that the worst thing about this luvverly horsespital - is the damn' in fact that I have run out of the Eastern Samutran cawfee - not allowed to drink it either - because the rest of the Cardio-Club Fanatics - all go to bed earlyish - buncha quitters -
I now know for a _fact_ you're doing great! (y)

After you get out of the hospital and get back to normal, I got an idea about AI technology here on ICM that's going to make you some _money_, just like Reddit is doing.

More positive reinforcement to get you the hell out of there.;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I now know for a _fact_ you're doing great! (y)

After you get out of the hospital and get back to normal, I got an idea about AI technology that's going to make you some _money_, just like Reddit.

More positive reinforcement to get you the hell out of there.;)
Well - they did say 7/8 days - but I reckon I'll do it in a bit less

CharlesU Farley

Coke and booze did shit for me.
Me either but then again, I'm not anywhere near as talented as Hunter S. 😂

I never got into the Coke because in the 70s, pharmaceutical amphetamines were so much cleaner, dirt cheap, and you didn't go around sniffling and snorting all the time. 👃 But even that was pretty self-limiting for me.

Alcohol, now that's a different thing, _especially_ when you're writing or in pain. ;)

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He went to the same junior high school and high school in Louisville I did, about 10 years before. No doubt he did opiates and barbiturates but coke and booze was the fuel that propelled him to greatness.

He's one of the reasons I write the way I do. o_O
It always amazed 👏 me how William S. Burroughs wrote 'Junkie' on Smack -.waaay back in the 1940's - it's very bloody difficult trying to write on a synthetic opiate - got me this little one hit wonder fentanyl anti-pain gizmo - and it works a treat - 'sposed to find it with my junked-out fingers - every 5-10.-mins

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It always amazed 👏 me how William S. Burroughs wrote 'Junkie' on Smack -.waaay back in the 1940's - it's very bloody difficult trying to write on a synthetic opiate - got me this little one hit wonder fentanyl anti-pain gizmo - and it works a treat - 'sposed to find it with my junked-out fingers - every 5-10.-mins
you're lucky, I could only get 1 bump per half hour...

Latest posts

Latest posts