What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

It always amazed 👏 me how William S. Burroughs wrote 'Junkie' on Smack -.waaay back in the 1940's - it's very bloody difficult trying to write on a synthetic opiate - got me this little one hit wonder fentanyl anti-pain gizmo - and it works a treat - 'sposed to find it with my junked-out fingers - every 5-10.-mins
Push it as often as you want, they won't care, because they've got it programmed where you only get X amount, so you can't OD. So whenever you think you need it, don't hesitate to push that button!(y)

Fentanyl is _so_ much better than the Demerol they used to use, though not as good as the gold standard, Dilaudid.

Sun&Soil

@Gypsy Nirvana glad your back, heel up fast Bud!

@SubGirl your not alone, I've never smoked, but I have had a pinch of Cope between gum and cheek since the 4th grade. It's the worst habit out there(besides sugar) and I know it's time to quit thirty years ago, but I struggle. It's like an old friend that's always there for me, but the reality is.. it is a wolf in a friend's clothing waiting to take me down. I hope we both find the grit it takes to kick this shit sooner then later.

Now for something happier and healthier...

20240416_184311.jpg

Making some progress with the two new raised beds. Once I get these in, I am planing on planting raspberries downhill off the blueberries(farside of the beds) and starting a small fruit orchard. The goal is four trees this year and then eight more next year. The new job kind of sucks being inside and all, but not being on the road and being able to get things done around the home during the week seems to be worth the sacrifice.

Until next time...be cool and don't forget to send @Gypsy Nirvana those prostitute's we promised him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Push it as often as you want, they won't care, because they've got it programmed where you only get X amount, so you can't OD. So whenever you think you need it, don't hesitate to push that button!(y)

Fentanyl is _so_ much better than the Demerol they used to use, though not as good as the gold standard, Dilaudid.
It's bleed'in Luxurious - no wonder peeps get to like it too
bloody much - a coupla presses on an easy butron - and it's a deffo - cotton wool - La-La-Land - kills a screaming pain 😢 - in next to no time

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana glad your back, heel up fast Bud!

@SubGirl your not alone, I've never smoked, but I have had a pinch of Cope between gum and cheek since the 4th grade. It's the worst habit out there(besides sugar) and I know it's time to quit thirty years ago, but I struggle. It's like an old friend that's always there for me, but the reality is.. it is a wolf in a friend's clothing waiting to take me down. I hope we both find the grit it takes to kick this shit sooner then later.

Now for something happier and healthier...

View attachment 18988768

Making some progress with the two new raised beds. Once I get these in, I am planing on planting raspberries downhill off the blueberries(farside of the beds) and starting a small fruit orchard. The goal is four trees this year and then eight more next year. The new job kind of sucks being inside and all, but not being on the road and being able to get things done around the home during the week seems to be worth the sacrifice.

Until next time...be cool and don't forget to send @Gypsy Nirvana those prostitute's we promised him.
Behave - half the nurses are Philippino's - and the Mrs is pretty good with knives - she uses them 72 hours a week -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
bloody much - a coupla presses on an easy butron - and it's a deffo - cotton wool - La-La-Land - kills a screaming pain 😢 - in next to no time
That is really amazing when you think about it.
You went through something that just a few years ago would have been impossible.
Two steps forwards three steps back as a species I swear.
😂

BrassNwood

Veteran
The Gummint useta give them out with the rats. Four in a pack.
Chesterfields were the ones I found most often in a ration box.
The operation went swimmingly - no worries
Most excellent. Mine just got scheduled for the 15th of next month.
I had the big tube of morphine I believe. I made the wife bring me an egg timer so I wouldn't miss an opportunity to "Push the Button" as if you fall behind you can't catch back up IME.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is really amazing when you think about it.
You went through something that just a few years ago would have been impossible.
Two steps forwards three steps back as a species I swear.
😂
Kinda sad too -.considering that the wife's Mother died of a heart ❤️ problem - very similar to mine - just 8 years 💔 ago - in Lagonoy - near Naga City - Bicol Province - such a luvverly little lady - and the same age as me too - at that time - she couldn't afford medical insurance - and I was broke in 2016.-.just before deportation -.so.could'nt help her myself even 😢💔. -