What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Love home made sauce. My wife was taught by her mother who was taught by her off-the-boat Palermo Italian grandmother to make it. She taught me as I am the chef in the house. I like that it looks like you put chunks of pepper and onion in your sauce(mmmmm). That looks delicious but Mrs Fogey is very particular so I make it like she taught me. 😂 Don’t want to wake up with a horses head in the bed if you know what I mean.😂
I think that I lost 2-3 kilos already - although I've eaten all the dry while bead tuna sammices presented to me with the hot 💧- to melt the flem -

oldfogey8

Hope you folks are doing your taxes right.
Just smoked "Black Orchard" and did my taxes.
Im getting $680,000. back 😊
Hope I didnt screwup ..
We had a good Jewish accountant do our taxes. If there was a way to pay less legally, he’d have found it. I knew I was going to get rammed as I never pre-pay or have anything withheld. My penalty was something like $280. Fk the govt. I will pay the penalty just so they don’t have my money to give away to foreign leaders that hate America or to finance child mutilation every year at least for a few months. 75 cents a day is worth it to uphold my principles(until April every year when the steal from me).

SubGirl

420club
We had a good Jewish accountant do our taxes. If there was a way to pay less legally, he’d have found it. I knew I was going to get rammed as I never pre-pay or have anything withheld. My penalty was something like $280. Fk the govt. I will pay the penalty just so they don’t have my money to give away to foreign leaders that hate America or to finance child mutilation every year at least for a few months. 75 cents a day is worth it to uphold my principles(until April every year when the steal from me).
There’s a penalty for not paying in advance? I never knew that. Wow

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I know Harley and I consume more than most humans, so this is what we've been using for the last 15-20 years. The serial number on this Braun coffee grinder is 903. o_O View attachment 18988712

After I decarb, I essentially pulverize/powderize with this bad boy while Harley grinds it up for the vape. There's a joke in there about Harley bumping and grinding but it's just not coming to me right now... I need the Jokerman's help. :LOL:

As you can tell, it's been used once or twice.;)
Oi! - I guess that the worst thing about this luvverly horsespital - is the damn' in fact that I have run out of the Eastern Samutran cawfee - not allowed to drink it either - because the rest of the Cardio-Club Fanatics - all go to bed earlyish - buncha quitters -

CharlesU Farley

Oi! - I guess that the worst thing about this luvverly horsespital - is the damn' in fact that I have run out of the Eastern Samutran cawfee - not allowed to drink it either - because the rest of the Cardio-Club Fanatics - all go to bed earlyish - buncha quitters -
I now know for a _fact_ you're doing great! (y)

After you get out of the hospital and get back to normal, I got an idea about AI technology here on ICM that's going to make you some _money_, just like Reddit is doing.

More positive reinforcement to get you the hell out of there.;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I now know for a _fact_ you're doing great! (y)

After you get out of the hospital and get back to normal, I got an idea about AI technology that's going to make you some _money_, just like Reddit.

More positive reinforcement to get you the hell out of there.;)
Well - they did say 7/8 days - but I reckon I'll do it in a bit less

CharlesU Farley

Coke and booze did shit for me.
Me either but then again, I'm not anywhere near as talented as Hunter S. 😂

I never got into the Coke because in the 70s, pharmaceutical amphetamines were so much cleaner, dirt cheap, and you didn't go around sniffling and snorting all the time. 👃 But even that was pretty self-limiting for me.

Alcohol, now that's a different thing, _especially_ when you're writing or in pain. ;)

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He went to the same junior high school and high school in Louisville I did, about 10 years before. No doubt he did opiates and barbiturates but coke and booze was the fuel that propelled him to greatness.

He's one of the reasons I write the way I do. o_O
It always amazed 👏 me how William S. Burroughs wrote 'Junkie' on Smack -.waaay back in the 1940's - it's very bloody difficult trying to write on a synthetic opiate - got me this little one hit wonder fentanyl anti-pain gizmo - and it works a treat - 'sposed to find it with my junked-out fingers - every 5-10.-mins

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It always amazed 👏 me how William S. Burroughs wrote 'Junkie' on Smack -.waaay back in the 1940's - it's very bloody difficult trying to write on a synthetic opiate - got me this little one hit wonder fentanyl anti-pain gizmo - and it works a treat - 'sposed to find it with my junked-out fingers - every 5-10.-mins
you're lucky, I could only get 1 bump per half hour...