What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good luck he looks like a smart one!

Me too! View attachment 18988644
Meatsauce day.........one of my favorites.
😍

BRings back fond memories

IMG_8694.jpeg

IMG_8693.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Cry me a river. I owe 4x that. Got killed on the sale of a rental property(and I don’t pre-pay or have anything withheld ever). In Massachusetts, tax day is tomorrow so I will be slow walking my paper checks to the post office around 4 pm tomorrow.
I prepay as close as I can. I can’t bare all that at once, it seems easier. We are getting less than 2k back this year…. I know what you mean tho I’m glad folks like you wait till he last minute to make a point and not give them any extras…

CharlesU Farley

I grind. Grinding much at one time by hand was certainly getting to be a pain with my arthritis, so I bought a Cool Knight electric grinder which has worked good thus far.

Ummmm, for some reason the link isn't showing up, so go to Amazon and type in Cool Knight herb grinder.

I know Harley and I consume more than most humans, so this is what we've been using for the last 15-20 years. The serial number on this Braun coffee grinder is 903. o_O
1000011625.jpg

After I decarb, I essentially pulverize/powderize with this bad boy while Harley grinds it up for the vape. There's a joke in there about Harley bumping and grinding but it's just not coming to me right now... I need the Jokerman's help. :LOL:

As you can tell, it's been used once or twice.;)

jokerman

Premium user
A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item pays the $500 and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him. Upstairs, the wife thinks, 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.' So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says, 'For Fux Sake! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

oldfogey8

Beats the leftover buffet I got for us tonight. We love sauce and make it almost once a week. Bread too. Made this last week wish it was on the leftover list tonight 😁
View attachment 18988678
Love home made sauce. My wife was taught by her mother who was taught by her off-the-boat Palermo Italian grandmother to make it. She taught me as I am the chef in the house. I like that it looks like you put chunks of pepper and onion in your sauce(mmmmm). That looks delicious but Mrs Fogey is very particular so I make it like she taught me. 😂 Don’t want to wake up with a horses head in the bed if you know what I mean.😂

jokerman

Premium user
I know Harley and I consume more than most humans, so this is what we've been using for the last 15-20 years. The serial number on this Braun coffee grinder is 903. o_O View attachment 18988712

After I decarb, I essentially pulverize/powderize with this bad boy while Harley grinds it up for the vape. There's a joke in there about Harley bumping and grinding but it's just not coming to me right now... I need the Jokerman's help. :LOL:

As you can tell, it's been used once or twice.;)
1713309482935.jpeg

this is my grinder
Easy to brush any kief and works like a mofo.
I make 6 prerolls at a clip for missions outside the home.
I have had 5 coffee grinders
this one is the cats ass.

Latest posts

Latest posts