What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
maybe i will see these legs in my dreams..

IMG_8687.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Harley is hitting on a Solo 2 right now! I know dogzter's not a fan but Harley absolutely loves 'em for the almost zero maintenance for cleaning, adjustable temperature, simplicity and reliability.
I assume that is a vape....I need advise on a good one???? You all talk about it all the time! Am realizing smoking make my voice gravely.....My ENT says to try it.

CharlesU Farley

I assume that is a vape....I need advise on a good one???? You all talk about it all the time! Am realizing smoking make my voice gravely.....My ENT says to try it.
It is a vape and your ENT is correct. I believe dogzter is the vape expert in this thread, so I'll defer to him for any recommendations. As a respiratory therapist, I can guarantee there is no better way to consume cannabis than by vaping... if you absolutely, cannot do ingestibles.

Make the switch to vaping! Not only will your voice get better but your strength and general health will get better as well. Of that I'm _absolutely_ sure.

Think it's going to be a good night for me tonight, I may actually sleep instead of think.(y)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Get a mighty+ by storz & bickel.
Nothing wrong with the solo vapes at all!
IMG_20240415_192302_7.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It is a vape and your ENT is correct. I believe dogzter is the vape expert in this thread, so I'll defer to him for any recommendations. As a respiratory therapist, I can guarantee there is no better way to consume cannabis than by vaping... if you absolutely, cannot do ingestibles.

Make the switch to vaping! Not only will your voice get better but your strength and general health will get better as well. Of that I'm _absolutely_ sure.

Think it's going to be a good night for me tonight, I may actually sleep instead of think.(y)
Thank you that was kind of you.
I hope you sleep well!

jokerman

Premium user

and he's handsome as fuk and now with Bubba lock your women up FFS !

Unca Walt

420club
You oughta try frog-giggin' in a Texas tank (pond) in pitch dark. Chest deep in slimy algae stuff, sneakin' up on a big bullfrog squarely in the light your buddy on shore has him lit up with...

...And he moves the light to illuminate a big cottonmouth smoothly coming directly at you on the surface.

Then he moves the light back the the frog, saying: "You got enough time to get the frog if you hurry."

And if you go back there in the fargin daytime, you're afraid to even get real close to the water. It's hard to convince yourself of where you went in the dark.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get a mighty+ by storz & bickel.
Nothing wrong with the solo vapes at all!
A Mighty is what I use for a portable and they work well.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy dry day starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Got water in the back yard again, so I will be preparing my outdoor gardens and getting my tamaters planted. I've also started shopping for clones. So many new names that I can't keep track............

Latest posts

Latest posts