What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Anybody here fly internationally out of the US recently? The web still has the recommendation to arrive 3 hours prior to departure but my flight leaves at 6 am. Getting to the airport at 3 am sounds excessive, no?
Probably best to get there early mate 👌 - ya never know what's happening on the day at that airport - so the earlier the better - where are you flying to?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Mornin' , Old Farts.
middle-finger-candid-elopement-photo-1024x683.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We don't have coyotes in the UK - but Foxes (the canine kind) - are all over the place in suburban London - you can hear them screaming at night sometimes - every day when I'm out walking I see a fox or two -
I live on a golf course and a green belt that extends into the mountains....we have every kind of varmit imaginable.....bear, Mountain lion, yotes, bob cat, fox, coons, deer and elk.

oldfogey8

Probably best to get there early mate 👌 - ya never know what's happening on the day at that airport - so the earlier the better - where are you flying to?
Heading to Costa Rica to check out their wildlife, beaches and volcanoes. The misses and I are bird watchers and they are supposed to have some seriously diverse birds. I would like to see if I can get a couple of grams of locally grown ‘flowers’ too. If I get some seeds, that would make me a happy old fogey too.😂

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Heading to Costa Rica to check out their wildlife, beaches and volcanoes. The misses and I are bird watchers and they are supposed to have some seriously diverse birds. I would like to see if I can get a couple of grams of locally grown ‘flowers’ too. If I get some seeds, that would make me a happy old fogey too.😂
I've been to Aruba and Curaçao - Mexico too a coupla times - but never to Costa Rica - sounds like an exciting trip oldfogey - they do have alot of great wildlife there - and I hope that you manage to take lots of pics of whatever you see - to share with us currently home stuck old farts - here on ICMAG - enjoy mate - and have an outstanding time of it!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I live in an area where there is an abundance of open fields and woods. I said I have a heart trap out for some animal that I didn’t know what it was in my pole barn. I got home from work and found the trap 100 feet away from where I said it, and it was stood up on the end. The coyotes drug and stood it up and then proceeded to nip at the bobcat that was in the trap. that it was death by 100,000 nips. They tore half the hair off of him when I found the cat he was just about dead, but still breathing. I don’t use those traps anymore .

Unca Walt

420club
that schitt happens out here for sure and is one of the main reasons why I hate people more than anybody I know…

to me it would be almost like throwing one’s children away…who the feck does that!?…

idiots , that is who…

but yeah , I did not want another dog , yet…but here we are

this is my last dog who passes away about 7 years ago..

anyone think they are related?…😂

a coincidence?..

View attachment 18980372

View attachment 18980373
Reincarnation -- It's the same doggie ^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Looks like you’ve got yourself a dog. It sounds like you live in the middle of nowhere so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone just dropped the dog off and drove away thinking they didn’t want to be bothered anymore. I cannot fathom doing that but I have seen videos of fkfaces doing just that.
We get animals abandoned at our place as well.
How we got two of the five cats and the wifes dog Lucky.
People are the absolute worse and are the reason I loathe leaving my property.
The loathing is getting worse with age I can see it becoming a problem in my future if it keeps on the current track.

Unca Walt

420club
from the location and how it's effecting my body the smart money is on an abdominal aorta embolism...trying to get someone to answer the phone at the radiation center...the bastages done answer the phone...
Holy shit, @Boo. I just talked with Scooter -- *IF* you have AAA (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm) DO NOT do any hard lifting or strenuous activity until you have received stent/repair treatment.

You are in the exact center of the type of person that gets this:

White
Male (4:1) ratio to women)
@70 years old

Be a PITA about getting medical help. Symptoms are like what you have described: Gastrointestinal gripes, etc.

Scooter says that less than 50% of patients with AAA who get to a hospital via emergency room are alive -- so don't wait around... but for those who do get help, 90% are still OK and doing fine a year later.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Anybody here fly internationally out of the US recently? The web still has the recommendation to arrive 3 hours prior to departure but my flight leaves at 6 am. Getting to the airport at 3 am sounds excessive, no?
I have not flown recently, but I can tell you that there are enormous advantages to getting to the Airplane Patch good and early.

I've even gotten free flights because of being there early.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just been posting a bit more of my Smugg'lin Stories - in the VIP Lounge - this bit was about gold smuggling - then Charas back to Hong-Kong from Nepal - so I always put a 🎵 song/tune at the end of each segment and this time I posted this link to an old song that brought back gold smuggling memories -