What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Unfortunately that's mother nature for ya.
Used to feed my family on the furs I'd catch every year until the fur market crash then I couldn't see taking an animals life for that petince.

Back to the Bobbie, I caught a beautiful cherry red, red fox right after a snowfall.
I knew a mangey pack of yotes went thru and was following them, unfortunately they hitched my trail right to the first trap.
Could tell there was a catch but notta sign no hair, started rummaging thru the leaves and found hair next I found the fox.
Nothing eaten of it just hair stripped from ears to its tail, what a shame there went $125 bucks.

There trail was heading off to more of my dirt holes over the knoll I went with 5 yotes all of a sudden standing up and bearing teeth, I had a little female in a trap.
No gun, but a shovel and a 3lb sledge with hoe Welded on the one end.
They started to approach grabbed my hammer and shovel and banged them together luckily they split.

Took another one ofem with a bow while deer hunting.
Might not of been the same pack but none the less one less.
It takes a coyote 7 days to get back to point b, that's how big a range they have.
It's surprising but a male Mink will travel over 5 miles a week looking for receptive females

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm not overly fond of the human race myself
Yeah - seems like this Human Race - ain't so good for the planet it lives on - and all the other critters that live on it - in just a few years - we will all be history anyway - and looking at the way the world is going lately - everyone else might well be following us - into oblivion - and beyond 😉

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pussy is their favorite

I had a yote get one of my cats years ago..... war was declared....I pop them in the azz with my trusty Red Ryder.
Between coyotes, racoons, dogs, and traffic, outdoor cats fair poorly here in River City.

Our rear courtyard is like a cateo for our cats who access it through the dog door and are protected. Miss Layla keeps the dog door protected.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yeah - seems like this Human Race - ain't so good for the planet it lives on - and all the other critters that live on it - in just a few years - we will all be history anyway - and looking at the way the world is going lately - everyone else might well be following us - into oblivion - and beyond 😉

I haven’t lost all my faith in humanity and I really believe that there are more good people than bad ones….

if I did not believe that , what would be the use for even living?..

IMG_3749.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I haven’t lost all my faith in humanity and I really believe that there are more good people than bad ones….

View attachment 18980419
You are right mate - most people are good souls - it's the people that Lord so much power over the common men and women - that are the problem - churning the minds of the masses with their propaganda and limitless funds - and victimising those that are wise to their tricks - and have the temerity to call them out on it - ya it's a sad world - but still we can always look on the bright side of life (just about) -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 18980419
Move to the city....you will change your mind. Criminals in NY are now targeting women by punching them in the face.....I am loosing hope for mankind.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Spent the morning trimming back my mother's. Everything is caught up for now. That is a strange feeling.... always some to do down here.... I'm not gonna go looking...

Will do my daily walk as soon as it warms up a bit more.
Any relief from the shot?
My cats will never see the outdoors.
Mine freak if they get put on grass........not used to the feel of it.
Owls here seem to kill the most cats.
Used to have a coyote problem till we moved in with the pack now we don't see them at all or foxes and badgers.
🐕

kevinn

Thanks. I just spoke with the airline. They tell me they have a cut off time for checking luggage. Depending on airport policy, for international flights, checking bags stops anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half prior to departure. Looks like we will be getting there around 4 am(I think that is about 10 am I’m Jolly old England so that is mid morning if I channel a Gypsy Nirvana).😂
Where are you flying into ??? And staying ???