What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Potads

we bought 3/4 of a grass fed steer this year for an average price of around $5 bucks a pound

View attachment 18979889
$5 a pound ? how many steaks u get out of that mate i'm trying to work it out uk £ kilos etc ? if cheap will you ship haha!

seriously tho, will you ship ?

arnold-schwarzenegger-suspicious-true-lies-squint-not-sure-if-serious-14064209608.gif

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
$5 a pound ? how many steaks u get out of that mate i'm trying to work it out uk £ kilos etc ? if cheap will you ship haha!

seriously tho, will you ship ?

View attachment 18979924

I do not know how many steaks but yeah , should last two people about a year

you are kidding about the shipping right…

look up Prosper Meats in Colorado , maybe they will ship..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A $30 toaster oven is still the best tool for making edible oil. Stop supporting China with overpriced useless shiny toys. They all overprocess in my expert onion. Too hot for too long denatures Lecithin which is the driving force behind the BadKat (liposomal encapsulation) recipe and negates the effect.

I make the butter in a little Chinese crock pot, with water to keep the temp at 212F. Maybe 5 or more hours to fully decarb and maybe do some cbn conversion. Store the butter wrapped in plastic in the freezer. When heating 1/2 cup to make a batch of cookies I get it hot on the stovetop and keeep heating to be sure all the tiny bubbles are done, then add lechithin and stir - watching the new little bubbles form, and they form like crazy. Not sure what is going on there.

If you are not a student, you don't know what you are missing.
"You spiked this with LSD or mescaline or god knows what as cannabis alone simply won't do this" I've heard this so many times.
Delta-11 formed in the liver? Or something like that?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've been working at my coffee for the last 15 years or so. I love it, but restrict my input to 2 cups a day, well, no more than 3.

I use a cheap Italian strove top mocca pot, but have a good grinder and use quality fresh beans.

How do you make yours?
2024-03-2814.24.043602952104387377299.jpg

Very simply - I make my coffee with a stainless steel seive and a glass jug - put ground coffee (Guatemalan Arabica today ) - into the seive - and poor filtered then boiled water over the coffee - and BINGO!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Do i sound like i'm kidding ?

If you can do it cheaper than tescos or aldis then you're in for some big money, let's talk money !! View attachment 18979931
Last time I bought a bit of steak at Aldi supermarket - it was around £10 per kilo - that's around $6 per pound I think - roughly - <Gypsy ain't no mathematics genius>

jokerman

Premium user

Sinned​

The girl knelt in the confessional and said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned." "What is it, child?" "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am." The priest turned, took a good look at the girl, and said, "My dear, I have good news. That isn't a sin... it's simply a mistake."

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Another typical day in the trenches over here. I won’t go into details but I’m not feeling real well but I do get to see the doctor at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I’m sure he’s gonna want to get a prescription for a CT scan to get a better look at what’s going on. I’ve done quite a bit of research and it seems like if what I believe the problem is exists, they have to crack my belly open for the fifth time. Oh, the pains of getting old, especially after you’ve been ridden hard and put up wet

SubGirl

420club
Another typical day in the trenches over here. I won’t go into details but I’m not feeling real well but I do get to see the doctor at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I’m sure he’s gonna want to get a prescription for a CT scan to get a better look at what’s going on. I’ve done quite a bit of research and it seems like if what I believe the problem is exists, they have to crack my belly open for the fifth time. Oh, the pains of getting old, especially after you’ve been ridden hard and put up wet
Thinking of you today boo. Feel better soon 🥰💕

BrassNwood

Veteran
My eating etiquette was challenged last night when we attended a dinner put on by my attorney that did my momma’s living trust. We were interested in that too after seeing how smoothly things went after her death. Anyways, it was a super fancy place with enough silverware placed in front of me for a whole family. I knew right away I was in trouble when I started going back to my home economics class to remember the whole proper silverware thing. There were four delicious meals to choose from along with either chocolate cake or cheesecake for desert. They were obviously looking for this crowd to spend a lot of money as there were about 50 of us at the table to listen to the speel. Mr Sub chose the prime rib and I chose the butterfly shrimp. When they brought it after picking up our salad plates it was the most beautiful butterfly shrimp I had ever seen. I waited for those around me to get their food then picked one of those giant shrimp up and took a bite yum boy the best I ever ate I think. Then I noticed that everyone were using a knife and fork to cut their shrimp except old red neck me so I changed up mid dinner but I have to admit it was not as much fun. the nice waiter put My food in a take home box which I ate with my fingers and shared with Maryjane and Arlo as soon as I got home. I guess you can’t take me to the nice places. 🤣🤣🤣
1711641144788.png

Doesn't everybody eat peas with a knife?
I eat everything with a big spoon. Have for 35 years. 😁
LOL
Delta-11 formed in the liver? Or something like that?
Delta-9-THC is changed into the far stronger 11-hydroxy-THC metabolite in the liver.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Latest posts