What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Moar cal mag and 2 more weeks?
I was told not to supplement calcium - since I seem to have some calcium build up in my viens/arteries - this left coronary bypass I have to have in less than 3 weeks - is due to a bit of calcium blocking that artery - and I don't want more of that to happen - calcified arteries and veins - seem to be a big problem - for many old farts - 😀

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Damn it. I guess this means no Reese's Cups this year.

easter-is-cancelled-v0-3z4uyagqpjsa1-3239070001.png

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good luck with that leak. Things will dry up soon I hope 🥰
It's not an issue. Once the rain has stopped and the roof has dried, I'll chuck another bucket or two of láuna on it. It's quite common here and thankfully it's confined to the kitchen 🤞

What is láuna?

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning Joe raining here too. My Arlo I guess is afraid of thunder so I let him snug up with me the last two hours of sleep. He was surprisingly very still and appreciated it. It was like snuggling a giant teddy bear for me 🥰 Get you some conditioner for them 9 hairs. 🤣
Good idea Subie of the Blue Ridge mountains☝️
gonna see if conditioner comes in a size small

oldfogey8

I was told not to supplement calcium - since I seem to have some calcium build up in my viens/arteries - this left coronary bypass I have to have in less than 3 weeks - is due to a bit of calcium blocking that artery - and I don't want more of that to happen - calcified arteries and veins - seem to be a big problem - for many old farts - 😀
It was a reference to growing weed. I probably should have put a laughing emoji on that. I am no doctor and I don’t play one on ‘the telly’..😂

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
We gave him away after slaughter because we couldn't eat him.
my wife told me I was an asshole :) I would tell my kids they had got too big for my place

so they went to a real farm

But next year we will get a couple more and try again ;) as I passed them a slice of ham at Sunday dinner

I am so glad I was not one of my kids they are scared for life

peace and be safe

Dequilo

jokerman

Premium user
It's not an issue. Once the rain has stopped and the roof has dried, I'll chuck another bucket or two of láuna on it. It's quite common here and thankfully it's confined to the kitchen 🤞

What is láuna?
Interesting,

SubGirl

420club
We named our first pig Piggywig and befriended him. We gave him away after slaughter because we couldn't eat him.

We never named another pig or made close friends of them, but they would follow us around in the pen and rub against us like a dog.
I can drink the milk and eat the eggs but have trouble getting the meat down knowing they are my friends. I couldn’t even eat fish out of my pond after doing it only once. I fed them every morning and I was their fish mom. Catfish and Bream which we stocked when we dug the pond at the artesian well. We let folks Bring their kids and fish and keep anything that was not preggo but I was the fish mom and just couldn’t eat them anymore after that first time. We fished in the pond all the time but always threw them back.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I can drink the milk and eat the eggs but have trouble getting the meat down knowing they are my friends. I couldn’t even eat fish out of my pond after doing it only once. I fed them every morning and I was their fish mom. Catfish and Bream which we stocked when we dug the pond at the artesian well. We let folks Bring their kids and fish and keep anything that was not preggo but I was the fish mom and just couldn’t eat them anymore after that first time. We fished in the pond all the time but always threw them back.
Respect

Magu🌈

I live on a farm. We have a cow-calf operation for beef. You learn to not become emotionaly attached. The worst part is if one gets hurt and you have to shoot it. You just do it and dont think about it anymore. The hardest part is deciding that it MUST be done.

SubGirl

420club
I live on a farm. We have a cow-calf operation for beef. You learn to not become emotionaly attached. The worst part is if one gets hurt and you have to shoot it. You just do it and dont think about it anymore. The hardest part is deciding that it MUST be done.
That’s the problem I get attached to even the dragon flies I do eat meat however and grew up on a farm so I know all about that but I never liked that part and tried to think of other things when I ate momma’s delicious food.