What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
They told me to come home and do everything normal so I cut the grass. Hurts a little. They will call tomorrow and follow up.

If you have ever had cortisone shots then you know.....it can make the dead walk. TEMPORALLY...not good for you in the long term.
Tried 'em until they told me I would melt if I got any more.

That's when the folks here came in. YAY!

Unca Walt

420club
Oh, I find this to be rich -- "...a Royal Marine Hand-To-Hand Combat Instructor".
1712695733574.png

That boy gonna be in a heapa trubble in Wakefield...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well quite a day phone completely shut down yesterday.
Had one I thought I'd lost and found after I got my previous one, took them both in.
Couldn't get the most recent one up and going so now have lost all my photos from 2020 to present.
Lost it all.
2 1/2 hour ordeal

Got home tried to get on the site don't remember password so fucked around with that finally got it squared away.

Was taking new boat down the road to get new located put on in the bow.
Boat was easier to put in the garage then take out ripped off a fin insulator strip, making more work myself.
In the process broke off an amber running light off the fender which passed me off.
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

jokerman

Premium user
They told me to come home and do everything normal so I cut the grass. Hurts a little. They will call tomorrow and follow up.

If you have ever had cortisone shots then you know.....it can make the dead walk. TEMPORALLY...not good for you in the long term.
Last time I had cortisone shots in my knee I told the Dr. getting cortisone shots reminds me of that warm feeling you get when you pee in your pants.
It doesn't last too long.