What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello partyboobs! Wonderful photos. 😍 A picture is worth a thousand words and you said a mouthfull. 🤣 I can see that you are indeed a very beautiful young woman. To the older fellows who may not be interested in that sort of thing I say “it was TOTALLY worth it and I regret nothing!” 😂 Hey Gypsy, sorry about your dog.😔 My little yorky is 13 and has to take an insuline shot twice each day. Thats why I am awake at 2 am. He is my best friend and I would move the world for him. 😁Everyone needs a best friend.
Ya - dogs are such innocent creatures - they are what you make them to a lessor or greater degree - and this morning I've been grieving HARD for what I once had and loved ❤️ unconditionally - wish I could find that TIme Tunnel - and go back to 2011/2012 again - RIP ZACK - and the rest of the pack -
* below POW! - with her 2nd litter of pups - she had 4 litters in all -

1000004351.jpg

I hope 🙏 that your Yorkie perks up - and lives on for a while yet mate 👍

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I'm amazed that the building I built back in '84 is worth 7 figures...they gave the realtor a 20K deposit and offered me a half million less than I listed it for...I turned it down and countered with just shy of my original asking price...they took the deal and want to close within 30 days cash money...I added the stipulation that they buy it as is and they pay all the costs involved except the closing cost...woohoo...
Hot damn, @Boo !! That is a BIG weight offa your mind! Excellent turn of events.

It is much more fun to have a pile of gold rather than a building that never stops whining.

Good on you, brother. In truth, you deserve it.

Unca Walt

420club
Sainsburys do do some nice coffee! Their 3 is great. I will have to try some of the 6! Taylors lazy sunday 3 has unfortunately changed some.

Good morning old farts and sweet phhffftesses! :huggg:

I need some of your wisdom!

It's rain rain rain in London - great for a spot of spring cleaning! Funny this time of year lots of people busy spring cleaning away.

I dunno whether reading shit here has entagled my quantum but yesterday i read people carpet cleaning exactly as i sat looking at the HSS hire carpet cleaner by my side :LOL: A true beast of a machine.

But can you entangle my quantum with more talk of gold bars and busty women? :giggle:

Anywaaay, we are now ship shape and Bristol fashion but the decks are dooooity, proper dooooity.

The dog puked up some chili burger yesterday that the kids had left out so i spent 6 hours on my hands and knees scrubbing carpet yesterday hooked up to a generous coffee/thc drip.

It is now sparkly clean cream and smells of wool.

Getting back to the... I need some of your wisdom!

I come down this morning and there is a large turd waiting on my lovely clean cream carpets...

Such is life...

How do i explain my dismay meaningfully to dawg?

:rasta:
If he ain't sick, shoot him in the leg?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 37F and predicted to reach 55F.

I scheduled an appointment with my pain clinic doctor to review the latest lumbar MRI and cervix x-ray results, as well as discuss my options. Alas the first opening was about an hour before I was due to pick up my daughter and SIL at PDX for their visit, so had to take second choice, which cuts into the visit, but not much.

The carpets are cleaned, roses trimmed, gardens weeded and bark dusted, gutters are clean, and the courtyard patio pressure washed. I still need to treat the heavy shake roof for moss, but Spring cleaning is almost complete.

It does appear that I have a coolant leak in the Jeep and has so much crap in the engine compartment that even after removing the plastic 5.7L Hemi engine cover and hose from the fuel injection to the offset air cleaner, I still can't see for sure where it is coming from, so will arrange for a mechanic to figure it out.

Here is a good thought for the day:

433397625_388491194112849_8563814993982642475_n.jpg

SubGirl

420club
My befuddlement is why is there a bathtub spout in a shower with no tub? The drain is at the low point but that is not obvious in the pic. My gut tells me the person who signed off on the plumbing supplies owns a plumbing supply company. I think there are several hundred units in the hotel. That adds up to a lot of useless tub spouts, a lot of additional plumbing work and a new villa for all the bosses involved in the ‘bath spout caper’…
Maybe when they converted the bathtub to a shower, they just left the bath spout to maybe feet wash or fill up a bucket… prolly cheaper to leave it in too so they wouldn’t have to redo the walls… looks pretty dumb tho but don’t see a cause for not passing the inspection

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I first arrived in Portland, we toured the Pittock Mansion and the tour was led by a very proper blue haired, pursed lipped, upturned nose old lady. When she showed us the shower, which had a flexible rosebud shower head at floor level, she presented it as a toe tester, to test the temperature of the water before stepping into the massive water flow from the multiple jets.

I followed the articulated tube running from the head to the valves and fell against the wall laughing when I noted it was labeled "Bidet."

Latest posts

Latest posts