What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus fucking christ I cant read back 3 pages in this stupid thread with out getting sick of all the discussion about cuts. JUST STFU AND POST YOUR PICS

1"oh it's this cut"
2"doesnt look like it to me"
1"well it is"
2"oh ya where did you get it?"
1"Here"
2"thats not the place"
1"yes it is"
2"nuh uh"
BLA BLA BLA BLA FUCKING BLA! FOR 57 FUCKING PAGES!!!!!!!

STFU. if some one posts a cut and says it is this and you dont think so just stfu. keep it to your fucking self. You only have a partial chance of being right because the same cut can vary A LOT depending on the grower.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the rant. it is just that the original OG cut has been passed around and fucked by more males than a Thai prostitute, in a wall street boardroom, going for the life time fucking record. Just about any cut can be anything and all the speculation is 57 wasted pages excluding the nice pics.

it would be great to see orgnkid around more often maybe even spread some of the shit he is holding you know he has some real jems hidden away for his eyes only

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heirloom/86/malibu/sometime pure/REAL valley OG

picture.php

the concentrates from this cut are next level :biggrin:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yea he said he wasn't going to share his stuff anymore, greed got him last time

Also claims he isn't growing anymore? I seriously doubt that. Obviously security issues going on. The dots seem close to being connected. Right now our confirmed info is hovering in the '01-'02 area, if we can dig back like 5 years and 3 people. Shit could be answered.

Hard to believe that there are any security issues with just naming places and nicknames from 15 years ago... But as ORGN said, some of the stories are close enough to correct that it could cause issues.

Also claims he isn't growing anymore? I seriously doubt that. Obviously security issues going on. The dots seem close to being connected. Right now our confirmed info is hovering in the '01-'02 area, if we can dig back like 5 years and 3 people. Shit could be answered.

Hard to believe that there are any security issues with just naming places and nicknames from 15 years ago... But as ORGN said, some of the stories are close enough to correct that it could cause issues.

Yea i dont think i believe he isnt growing neither. Hes probably saying he doesnt grow so people dont ask him for his genetics. He wants to be secretive and its understandable.

Maybe we should do the homework and cconnect the nicknames and places

pappy masonjar

Veteran

Yeah im not a lawyer but I thought there is a statute of limitation on stuff like that. Unless somebody was murdered in the making of OG kush, I dont see why he couldnt tell more. We dont need last names and shit. Just sayin.

S

Slip Kid

This is my 1st SFV about a week ago. She's at day 62 now and doing real well.:) I reckon I'll start flushing her out this next week.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts