What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

I hope he got the real deal. Even if he got the cut that comes from seed thats still good. Its all about who you know and no cut is impossible to get

Danksmith

Veteran
like i said mine is tiny so no good pics yet but here is a pic of the plant the cut was clipped from
picture.php

Oh gee

I hope he got the real deal. Even if he got the cut that comes from seed thats still good. Its all about who you know and no cut is impossible to get
I understand there are exceptions for everything but I highly doubt it's the real loompas cut. Go on the website. The first thing it says is " our flagship clone that's not in circulation" the seed stock/clones are no joke and hard to come by. Like I said. I've got a cut that is down right insane.

Im not going to argue the authenticity of his cut. All i said i hope its the real deal! And if its the cuts that comes from seed its still dank.

Last edited:

Danksmith

Veteran
I'm familiar with the yeti and the mota collab stuff.. I fewfriends ran the f2 tests...

This cut is an old og that has a very distinct look and gets red late... Check pics and you'll see it sure looks like her...

Doesn't really matter anyways I'll post when she's in flower... :)

I'm most familiar with the true og, I'll post some super frosty fia' depictions when I find my camera cord to upload onto CPU. I'm always open to obtaining a superior OG, how does the clone only True OG compare to some of y'all's favorite cuts such as the aforementioned legend, BTY, Ghost, 5k, faceoff, f-cut, etcetera? Also, is it fairly well established that og originates from the triangle kush? So, chemdawg a lofty claims stand unfounded and ungrounded in reality?

Thanks and blessings!

true was good but ditched it and kept 5k and sfv so far.

Word, I highly respect your perspective, Philthy. Im guessing the sfv an original og cut, not some swerved-outta whack, unstable nonsense? Do you have any info on whether or not og originates from chemdawg or triangle kush? Thanks a lot for the response compadre! Bless Ya !

Latest posts

Latest posts