What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yoda OG cut (Close up taken with Method 7's)

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Here is WHITE FIRE #43 this was found after popping hundreds of seeds we did a run where we took 2 rooms each room was 20 lights . We found many different phenos most had a 50/50 mix of White and Fire some a little more some a little less out of those seeds we kept White Fire# 27, White Fire #37, White Fire, #43, White Fire # 80, White Fire # 94 we spent the next few runs running only these phenos , All where completly different but each one was special. But one stood above the rest and it was White Fire #43. Its like if you took the Fire Og and the SFV OG and then put them together then gave them steroids. BIG FAT CHUNKY LEMON FUEL OG FUNK. And to top it off she tested 30% Thc. She is special and I will forever keep her close.:biggrin:
props bro i just discovered you through a suggestion. i was actually researching a strain called wifi 43 and realized it was you. nice work.

i am poppin 4 packs of wifi (28 beans) total.
i read where you said you did hundreds and you seemed like you kept less than a 1/2 dozen around and then paired down to a few. you also said that the ones you tossed were better than 99% of the others floating around as cuts.
what percentage of beans in that line would you say produce super stand out keepers? did you pair down to 5 because there was no need for repeats of similar phenos of similar quality or were these leagues above the next level down in desirability.
. what part of the spectrum did your stand outs typically come from and what made them stand out to you?
wondering if i should anticipate popping more than 28 to find a real stand out amongst the wifi out there. im on a serious hunt but dont want to go way overboard buying these exspensive ass beans trying to get there. im guessing id have to pop at least 28 but from reading that i wondered if it was more like 100. obviously ill pick the best and get what i get but do you think its probable given the percentages you saw that ill find something in there near in quality as any of your top 5 in my 28 based on the stats. were your real top gems common in the packs or more like less than 3%. mad props on your sharing of knowledge.
i have more questions but im sure you got mother fuckers like me overloading you with inane questions to the point of not even being able to read them all. so thats the one i wanted to ask the most. pardon if this is too much of a side tangent.

SpiderKid

Unicorn OG

( GOJI OG nepali hybrid ) Total package smells from 2 acres plus one plant, earthy OG fUnK & MASSIVE buds ....

Attachments

• AAA.jpg
    AAA.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9

SpiderKid

this is the last of them ...

peace

Attachments

• nmby.jpg
    nmby.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 15
  • jhjh.jpg
    jhjh.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11
  • fffb.jpg
    fffb.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 17
  • moil.jpg
    moil.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 14
  • jjuu.jpg
    jjuu.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 14

SpiderKid

lol

just reading thru some old post.

this goji og and her genetic makeup trump most of the s1's,s2's s3's, s30's ... ..... it a tightly held " cut " now. bodhi has the goods.

i torches everything i've seen 2 date. pictures don't lie. maybe i could call it goji #77 ?

SpiderKid

how can you call most of the s1's " elite " with no history, more worthy than a f1 with doc'd history from one of the world top breeders. ??? bodhi's done the research on his gear & it's doc'd on the mag'

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. You're in the wrong thread homie, and about to get the OG hounds sicked on you. Goji OG doesn't deserve that name. One of my only problems with bodhi is naming things OG with no OG genes in them.

If you popped it from seeds available to most of the world, it's not an elite clone. Period.

SpiderKid

lol

nepali og maybe bodhi can chime in on her identity. and the other side of the gogi cross speaks for it self.

OG hounds ??? backed by what an S1 or S10 not sure about that rumor.

not another GOJI OG like this " cut " that would be correct.

i got 6oz in a 4 gallon tote, lol.

again elite means what ? a cut of a cut of a hermie ?