What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I would be devastated to know that an NBA game was fixed, but not surprised. I do like how the ref's aren't taking shit off the player's this year it's about time.
TEE the whiners up

Yeah I was very surprised when I first heard about this. And just for better ratings.

Hopefully it was a one time only thing.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: :party:

312Celtics.gif

ElRubio

Veteran
Yes yes...
we´ve bitten the dust in this last one...hehe...
but better now than in The Finals. :)

enjoy it and best vibes everyone!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Yeah where are all those Lakers fans now? Haha, just kidding, it's only the regular season.

I wish it was the playoffs already!!

OsWiZzLe

besides who gets home court advantage, which does mean something:tiphat:

your right about that...what I meant was in the grand scheme of things....you cant say the Celtics are better then the Lakers based on a half ass effort by the Lakers in one game.....

thats why we play 7 games to determine the Champs...After the All Star Break.....quote me on this...watch for the Lakers to finish the Season Strong riding Bynum like Crazy.....

I'd like to Artest to learn and do something as well.....he should be traded if he cant figure out the Triangle....

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
thats why we play 7 games to determine the Champs...After the All Star Break.....quote me on this...watch for the Lakers to finish the Season Strong

I agree with this. And they always seem to step it up even more in the playoffs.

It's either the Lakers or Spurs making it to the finals for the west. And for the East it's a little more complicated. I truly believe the Bulls can make it if they play really well. But I see the Celtics going all the way.

The heat just don't have enough depth. And if one of their Big three(Wade) gets hurt you can just call it game over.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to Artest to learn and do something as well.....he should be traded if he cant figure out the Triangle....

He'd love out, but w/ 3+ yrs @ $22+M, there won't be many takers.
He's gonna blow up there before he can get in another game 7 situation. He sure didn't look happy on the bench during the 4th/OT last night.

NateDizz

I completely understand your point here - but don't forget - he's the reason you guys got got banner #16 last year. No Artest in game 7 last year = no championship. Do you love him or hate him? ;)

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Bulls have been looking very good lately. Last night on NBA TV they were calling the Bulls legit contenders. Finally they're getting the respect they deserve :biggrin:!

And Noah is going to be back shortly. Watch out Boston :tongue:.

OsWiZzLe

Artest saved the Lakers game 7 100% Maybe if he played half as good as Trevor Ariza (who we let go for Artest) The series would have been finished sooner in favor of LA...right now Lakers are getting nothing from Artest....he looks so damn slow and confused.....Cant win a title without Artest playing better..... I think Ron Ron needs to quit smoking so much Cali Bomb and focus more on hooping :)

jagdog3

Just heard on ESPN about a possible trade, Andrew Bynum to denver for Carmello Anthony. damn that sounds good for us Laker fans.

Latest posts

Latest posts