What's new

The Official Hempy Bucket Thread

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I flush with plain water sometimes and sometimes with weak solution and honestly I can't tell the difference in the end product. Great looking plants ahab & grassots dad!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i still have a couple of plants in stihgnocups.

picture.php

picture.php

G17 @ 7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

Atlantic Diesel @ 7 weeks.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Shit. I dont have any Overdrive and there is none locally available.
Should I just pull my plants and throw them in the compost bin?
:shucks:

Then you should stop listening to that person.
the exact reason why you dont listen to everyone. how does overdrive benefit the plant? Capt your buds are phenomenal. Thats just what he told me. Prob personal preference!

Weeded out one of my plants it was male. Now perfect space for 4 2.5 gal buckets and a 250 and 150 hps. Any scrog'ers think that this shelf that used to be here could be used thru the stretch. im in day 7 of flower now. Ready for some buddin!!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Sorry mattkilla, I was being a smartass.
Ive no experience with Overdrive. The only additive Ive ever used to flush is molasses. Im hesitant to use molasses in my Hempy buckets but I do plan on using a weak nute solution then plain water.

Seedlin

Beautiful buds Capt. Gotta noobie question for ya, When you " flip " ya ladies, do you just change the timer to 12/12 or is there some gradual change to do? Even after all the shit I put my ladies thru I have nine I'm ready to flower now...

Lowman

overdrive is a finishing additive...not a flushing additive. Prwetty easy to find out all the info from AN with a simple couple of clicks of the mouse

Hi, this is the first attempt to make a hempy bucket , can i put a plant that grew in a pot of 10 cm diameter soil (about 1 l of soil ) directly into the perlite ? I apologize for my English, i wounder if the strees is very big for the roots ??? , my chicks are white russian

My previous cycles in soil went great, and I found this topic and gave a chance to this method , now i am using ghe flora series 50 % strenght , i read in the first pages , vermiculite increases the PH , my pot for the hempy is 10 l , 75% perlite and 25 % vermiculite

thanks for furter answers

Last edited:

someotherguy

Veteran
Hi, this is the first attempt to make a hempy bucket , can i put a plant that grew in a pot of 10 cm diameter soil (about 1 l of soil ) directly into the perlite ? I apologize for my English, i wounder if the strees is very big for the roots ??? , my chicks are white russian

My previous cycles in soil went great, and I found this topic and gave a chance to this method , now i am using ghe flora series 50 % strenght , i read in the first pages , vermiculite increases the PH , my pot for the hempy is 10 l , 75% perlite and 25 % vermiculite

thanks for furter answers

high man, here is a link to the updated hempy thread where Hempy himself has upgraded away from the perlite/vermiculite mix in favor of coco.

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=147954"]Coco Hempy style.[/URL]

and here is a link to the simplest feeding regimen i've ever found, no more mixing up different formulas for different stages of life, just a single, one part nutrient that provides everything your plants need.

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191645"]*The K.I.S.S. Method*[/URL]

as for your question regarding the plants already potted up in dirt, ...i'd suggest you gently rinse off as much of the dirt as you can without doing too much damage, a little won't hurt and is unavoidable in any case.

once you rinse the roots you just pot them up in whatever medium you choose. (the K.I.S.S. feeding regimen works with either)

hope this helps, SOG

Seedlin

My ladies are in flowering day 4 and the damn bulbgoes out! Always something....Just switched back to the veg bulb till I pick up another LU1000w tomorrow at the hydro shop. This run is fightin me all the way but hey ya gotta start somewheres....

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Seedlin: just keep plugging along bro...things can always come up. I had my ac go out the other morning and luckily I was there to correct the issue. Things happen and we gain wisdom.

Seedlin

Thanks for the encouragement dubwise....I'm hangin n there dude...My girls are lookin more like young ladies after just 1 week in flower...

Very nice bro. A few of my hempys to add. I'm in day 19 flower.
Whitewidow View attachment 166106
SSH View attachment 166107
Bagseed I call mountain girl View attachment 166108
My lil SOG 4 plants. Healthy hempys = happy gardener !!:D View attachment 166109

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts