What's new

The Official FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you so undervalue Holland...
Persi can, Kuit can, Sneider can, Robben can...
they all vs Messi.
Argentina can surprise you, but it can be bad surprise...

no my friend,,i don't underestimate Holland at all,,,i posted earlier that I would never attempt to "call" this game,,its too close,,,
I expressly refered to other argentinian players in direct refrence to them always being "in the shadow" of maradona,,,
also much earlier in the thread I "called" Germany and Holland as the last 2 European countrys standing,,,,undervalue or underestimate the dutch? no way! but they will have to move up a gear to beat argentina,,,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

FNN

no my friend,,i don't underestimate Holland at all,,,i posted earlier that I would never attempt to "call" this game,,its too close,,,
I expressly refered to other argentinian players in direct refrence to them always being "in the shadow" of maradona,,,
also much earlier in the thread I "called" Germany and Holland as the last 2 European countrys standing,,,,undervalue or underestimate the dutch? no way! but they will have to move up a gear to beat argentina,,,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

we have different views on the game.
Maybe I'm talking too loud, but I'm sure that Germany will win this tournament, but for whatever Argentina lost enough that her opponent would finally started to play football and not afraid of "Idol." I do not argue, they play well, and always showed a decent game. But this game as in the schoolyard, where they will play against the real good team, they just run away...

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Man, sry, I must say that.
Brasil have no chance. they defence cant stop Germany, its obvious. Tomas just crush them.
Silva cant help, and that +1nail.
BB Brazil?

You must have missed my next post! :biggrin:

The post you quoted was before the Neymar news.

I now believe it's Argentina's year!

FNN

You must have missed my next post! :biggrin:

The post you quoted was before the Neymar news.

I now believe it's Argentina's year!

Oh, sry man.:tiphat:

But still, I think you are wrong.
Argentina Like Barsa 1 year ago, without Messi cant nothing, and mb I say too loud, but Mesii time is ended.
I not say his play is bad, but now his not a god this game.
but i can be wrong, not so much time left, and we knows whos be right=):D

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
I cant wait, 3 hours to go, Brasil-Germany!! :woohoo:
brasil-deutschland.jpg

Da's Uber Goal fuder' Machine!!!

disclaimer : I have no favorite team, allegiance to no one. Just a lifelong fan of the game. This, is ridiculous for the brazilians though.

Is there an 8 goal "call the game" rule?

orev

WOW !!!!
5-0 to germany in the first half of the game !
this game is epic ! it's the kind of games you tell you'r kids about !

WOW !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.